coachella affair pt.17

sensitive topics!!

Y/n's pov:

I saved ethan address in my notes, I want to give him space. I mean I could have just suspected something was wrong and he's completely fine. I haven't gone back to work since it all went down, I took my vacation so I'm still getting paid but what happens when that vacation time runs out?

Will he be there again?

Ethan's pov:

When my brother left I let go of everything, my brother was the only one that I was trying to get better for and he's gone too.

I purposely pushed y/n away and now I accidentally pushed away my brother.

I want to make all this go away.

I stuck needle after needle into my arm injecting my body with anything that gave me a rush, I did it over and over again until everything faded into nothing, and I felt nothing.

When I woke up my boss was calling, I lazily pick up "where the hell have you been?" He yelled into the phone.

I rolled my eyes "I told you take your shit and take the drugs I don't want them!" I shouted back already craving more of whatever the hell it was that gave me such a rush.

"Fine you won't take her out, I will" zach growled and hung up.

He's going to kill y/n.

I can't lose her, she can't go out like this, not without answers.

I clenched my jaw and stand up almost falling back down because of the stuff I put in my body, I stumbled over to the couch and go to my messages where I see that y/n was trying to contact me again.

She needs to get away from me and stay away from me, she cannot contact me

He'll hurt her in unimaginable ways. He's sick and fucked up in the head. I'm no saint, but that man is seriously fucked up.

I can't lose her for the second time, I especially can't lose her for good.

6:00;

Y/n's pov:

I was sitting in the booth with my hands wrapped around my cup of coffee for warmth, this is my second cup. I go to take a sip when I see ethan walk into the restaurant, I placed my cup down and stand up engulfing him into a huge hug once he reached the table.

He didn't care much for it and just patted my back until I finally let go of him. We take our seats and it was silent, "e-" I began to speak.

"shh I'm looking around"  he said scanning the room to find anyone that could possibly be listening. When he realized no one was there he finally looked at me.

"you need to lose my number and stay far away from me y/n" he said serious.

I rolled my eyes "it's been forever and this is how you greet me" I said a little annoyed.

"You can be annoyed with me later, just please listen" he reached over the table and grabbed my hands gently. I look down at his arms and took a moment to breathe. I scan his arms as I see cuts, marks, needle marks.

"What are those?" I asked and he snatched his hands away hiding everything with his hoodie sleeves.

"Never mind my arms, and stay away from me, it's too dangerous and I already lost you one time" he said sadly and looked at the table "if I lose you this time, it's permanent"

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝