coachella affair pt.3

- the day of the festival -

I had packed my things and left troy alone on the couch pissed off and angry, meanwhile I was determined to enjoy myself at this festival.

I went to Coachella by myself. I didn't know who I was gonna meet there or even if I'd enjoy it better by myself, but I want to have a good time.

Troy hurt me on so many different levels and now that I'm away from him I can finally breathe and get my head clear before I decide if I want to give him to opportunity for a second chance or not.

I got to the festival and it was hot, but they had music playing loud and people were having a good time.

I knew it would get better when night time hit because that's when they bring out the live concerts and so many more people were going to be there. I stand there awkwardly by myself when a guy walks up to me, he's taller than me and I found him quite handsome.

"Hey uh I'm the guy who commented on your Instagram post" he chuckled

"Ew get away from me perv"

I go to walk away and he grabbed my arm "I didn't leave a thirst comment, I'm ethan dolan." He chuckled again.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I giggled then said "well looks like you did catch me here" as I looked into his beautiful light hazel eyes.

"You wanna hang out with me and my brother? I don't want to sound rude but it looks like your kind of lonely" he chuckled.

I nodded and he held out his hand "take my hand if you don't mind and I'll walk you over to wear my brother and I are hanging out."

I took his hand and he held it lightly guiding me back to where him and his brother were hanging out, immediately photos were being taken of us.

"What's all this?"  I asked quietly not trying to draw anymore attention to myself.

"Well I'm a 'famous'YouTuber, me and my brother run a channel called the dolan twins anyways don't be surprised if people assume we are dating" he sighed and let go of my hand.

"Ethan it's okay they can assume all they want, we know the truth besides I met you like 5 minutes ago" you giggled.

Finally you were presented in front of Grayson "woah this is why your channel is called the dolan twins" you giggled and shook his hand.

Grayson shook your hand back "I'm Grayson" he smiled and had a firm grip looking you up and down.

You smiled "my names y/n" you caught his eyes and giggled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare it's just-" he was cut off by ethan

"she's just trying to have fun bud keep it in your pants" he patted Grayson's back causing me to laugh.

Graysons face turned red "I'm glad you found that funny" he chuckled nervously at me

-later that night-

The live bands were out and ethan, Grayson, and I danced all over each other mixing all the sweat, laughter and even sharing each other's water.

It had only been hours of knowing them and it felt like I have known them forever.

I felt someone lifting me up so my natural reaction was to scream, Grayson chuckled "it's ethan" he grabbed my hands to keep me sturdy as ethan lifted me up onto his shoulders.

I placed my hands on ethan's forehead and bent over forward "hi" I gave him a cheesy smile.

"Oh hey there" he smiled back as I sat back up and watched the lights and everyone else jump around, dancing and having a good time.

The party died down after a while and slower songs began to play, it was nothing sappy or any love song it was just a softer vibe.

Ethan moved side to side with me on his shoulders and I held up my phone flashlight along with many other people there and sway my arm to the music.

Grayson tapped ethan "dude it's getting late let's go" he yawned tired.

Ethan squatted down letting me off his shoulder and my phone flashlight suddenly turned off.

Great

my phone died.

"Hey you can come back to our place charge up your phone and head to your room in the morning, besides I don't want you to walk to the hotel alone especially with all these creeps" he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"I think you have officially became my guide, I'm kind of broke so I can't pay you" you joked around.

Ethan rolled his eyes and led you to his and Grayson's room. When you three arrive you all plop down on the couch and pass out after long hours of dancing and singing horribly.

my first day was a success.

1/3

@sweetedols on Instagram 🦋