facetime part 19

Y/n's pov:

my alarm went off meaning it was time to go see violet, I didn't have to impress anyone but I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect to go down. I cut my alarm off and felt Grayson's arms snake around my waist.

He spent the night with me last night after my parents had him over for dinner. They trusted him as much as I did and I loved them for it. I smiled at his arms around my waist and I turned to meet his face, "you ready for today?" He asked me in a husky voice.

"To be honest not really." I let out a deep sigh and kissed his forehead playing with his hair that had a bad case of bed head.

major smut warning

He smiled and flipped us where I had zero dominance and was laying under his muscular body as he hovered over me and looked into my eyes, I felt my cheeks get bright pink. I bit my lip and looked back into his, "let's take your mind off of violet before you have to leave" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

I nodded giving him the okay and with no warning I felt his cold hand rub my sensitive area aggressively, I wasn't able to moan all I could do was furrow my brows and throw my head back with my mouth wide open.

I've never seen this side of Grayson before, kinda hot. It was like he wanted to try new things.

Grayson took this as a pass to my neck and began to aggressively suck on it leaving dark red marks that would eventually fade to a purple as time continued, "Grayson we can't" I moaned out and pushed him off.

I had to get ready and leave before I was  late, when I pushed him off I watched his smirk turn into a frown as he pouted at me, "you aren't serious" he said slightly annoyed as he had a tent in his pants making him sexually frustrated that I just pushed him away like that.

"Yes Grayson I'm going to be late now quit it" I said back slightly annoyed because I was just trying to get ready, I had no time for sex.

I should not have agreed to it, I just was not thinking.

I heard Grayson let out a growl, I knew I pissed him off, I just sighed at it. "Grayson I'm sorry I don't have the time" I said still annoyed as I was doing my makeup in the mirror. Eventually it got quiet and I thought he just went downstairs because he was too pissed off at me or something when I felt his chest hit my back and his member pressing against my lower back.

I jumped at first and groaned "baby I'm serious cut it out". I was so annoyed at this point, but I didn't cave. Grayson made his way back to the same position I just let him stay there with his hands on my hips at this point.

I leaned forward doing my mascara in the mirror seeing as I was half blind without my glasses and needed to see where I was applying the makeup. I accidentally brushed against Grayson and felt his breath hitch it made me feel some type of way knowing the power I had over him at the moment.

I felt him turn you around as I almost poked my eye out with the mascara wand that he eventually took from my  possession, "you don't need all this shit it's a waste of time" he connected his lips to mine and I  caved.

His lips were so soft and the way he kissed me so roughly yet so softly was a mystery to me. He picked me up and placed me on the counter slipping his hand under my shirt and unclipping my bra.

I bit my lip, "Grayson I really have to get ready" I whined a bit as he kissed my neck and removed my bra when he whispered "there is a thing called traffic." I refused to cave and snatched my bra from his hands hopping off the counter, he was in disbelief and really frustrated.

"fuck y/n! I was so close!" He groaned and grabbed my hips pulling me back into his arms, I giggled a bit.

"quit I seriously gotta leave like now" he kicked the door close and locked the door and placed me on the counter kissing my neck harshly, eager to find my sweet spot and hook me in.

He found it pretty quick as a little moan escaped my mouth, "Grayson I'm going to be late" I moaned more as his teeth grabbed onto my neck.

My body gave him signals to keep going but my head new better. 

He was listening to my body.

Grayson paused for a moment to help me remove my shirt, "don't worry about it" I put my arm around my breast and he pulled it away. "You're beautiful y/n" those words made me melt, I bit my lip and smiled at him.

"I guess I could be a little late" I hated myself for caving, but I couldn't blame myself. Grayson undressed me first admiring every curve, stretch mark, scar, he loved me. He kissed my lips after getting undressed and asked me if I was ready.

He never intended to hurt me. I bit my lip and took his member into my hands and placed it against my heat it sent shivers down my spine, eventually Grayson had enough of the teasing and pushed himself inside of me half way.

The pain was excruciating and I let out a god awful moan, he kissed my head "hey hey look at me I'll be slow alright?" I still wasn't used to this, it hurt for a while but then became pure pleasure.

He took this to his advantage and sped up, he reached his high and then I soon followed after. I was lucky to be on the pill, Graysons thrust became sloppy and he lost control before filling me up.

He pulled out and looked at the mess he created at my heat, "open your legs" I nodded and bit mi lip opening my legs. He placed my legs on his shoulders and cleaned me up before standing back up and licking his lips.

He owns me.

Grayson smiled and pulled me into his arms, "you still have time to get to the cafe" he blushed a bit and kissed mu shoulder as I pulled away from his embrace to get dressed he pulled up his boxers and sat on the counter watching me dress.

"here can't forget these" he handed me my panties and winked. My cheeks went pink as I slipped them on and finished getting dressed, I decided to take Graysons advice and wear no makeup and a mess bun.

Grayson grabbed me with his legs and pulled me to him as I were about to leave the bathroom, "without a goodbye kiss huh?" He asked with a little pout. I giggled and kissed his lips as he let me go and told me to stay safe.

end of smut

On my way to the cafe I was extremely nervous, but okay. Grayson helped me take a lot of things off my mind. When I walked into the cafe violet rushed to me and took me into her open arms.

I couldn't deny, it was a warm welcome.

I smiled a bit and gave violet a small hug back, I still was not her biggest fan but I was trying for Grayson. She smiled, "Grayson told me your order and I got you a drink, on me."

The waiter brought us our drinks and I nodded to him "thank you and thank you violet that's very kind of you".

I was warming up a bit, but my guard post wasn't coming down anytime soon.

"It was no problem, I'm just going to end the silence" she began to talk and I took a deep breath, I really wanted to make this work.

I want her to have this closure and I was Grayson to be at peace and happy.

with me or not.

@sweetedols on insta