facetime part 2

Y/n's pov:

I get a FaceTime with grayson and I soon as I answered he began yelling into the phone "I asked violet to homecoming!!"

first of all ow my ears, and now my heart hurts.

I fake smile and give him a little clap "go grayson!" I said faking my enthusiasm.

I'm happy he's happy, I just wish his idiot self would see how much I like him.

"You alright?" He asked noticing something was off, I quickly nod and giggled.

"now tell me all about it idiot", he smiled and clapped.

"alright, so I bought her roses and made this poster that said 'will you be the buzz to my lightyear' and after gym I changed into a buzz lightyear costume and I asked her in 3rd block" he began to blush, and I burst out laughing.

"you actually dressed up as buzz" I wheezed as Graysons face went from blushing to annoyed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry it's jus-" I ended up crying in a fit of laughter as Grayson whined and complained.

Eventually we ended the FaceTime call and I wiped my tears, calming down.

now I need a date.

I groaned and laid back in my bed, there is only one option left, go with ethan.

Graysons brother is cute, but he's not grayson.

Grayson and I have been best friends since forever, me and ethan never really connected. I have nothing against ethan, it's just one of those things you can't really explain. I picked up my phone and go to ethans contact thinking of a million things to say.

"Hey cutie, wanna go to homecoming?"

Gross.

"Hey ethan, wanna go to hoco?"

Who the fuck calls it hoco?!

"Hey e, do you want to go to homecoming together?"

I hardly ever call him e, so no.

"Hey ethan, want to go to homecoming together?"

this is the best I'm gonna get out of this.

I smiled and giggled a bit, I got a date. I was happy, but grayson still popped in my head.

It's annoying.

Ethan is a nice guy and he's really sweet, kind, respectful, and caring. There is just something about grayson I can't get over.

What if I never get over it? Will it get in the way of me being happy? Will I ever get over him? What if I don't? Will I be happy if I settle for someone else?

Question after question popped in my head until I was finally able to drift off to sleep, that one person still on my mind.

Grayson.

@sweetedols on instagram 😳