Chapter 28

Jason POV

I rinse my hair in the shower and the lights automatically go off. What the fuck? I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself as I try to switch the light back on but no luck. I walk out of the bathroom and notice all the lights in the house were off.

"MARA....FREDO...IS THIS A SICK JOKE" I yell but recieve no answer.

I walk into my room and take my towel off only to feel something sharp go into my neck and everything went black.

Fredo POV

"Nah this has to be it.....the person who texted Jason is-" Mara stops talking and I look at her to see her pass out only to feel something hit me and everything goes black.

Jason POV 

I open my eyes only for a shit load of dirt to fall on my face. I look up but its all blurry. I cant move, what the fuck. My hands and feet feel like they're stuck. Dirt falls into my mouth and thats when I realize im being barried alive right now. The last bit of dirt covers my face and my air way...and then everything is black again. Theres no way out.

Alexandra POV

I get into my car and start it, waiting for the heat to turn on. Its late I know but I had to bring Kai to his babysitter so that I could go to Khalils party. Brice is gonna kill me for being late. As I reach for the ignition to start the car i feel someone grab my mouth from the back and something goes into my neck. I try to scream but they come out muffled and then I fall into blackness.

Aria POV

I check my phone but nothing, no calls or texts from Jason and this party started 5 hours ago, where is he?  

Brice POV l

I walk around the dance floor looking for Khalil but I cant find him. I look towards the bar to see Alex sitting there with a sad look and then a girl comes and sits next to him. I dont know why but it pissed me off. She giggles at him as he seems un interesed and then she buys him a drink. I roll my eyes and am about to walk back to the bathroom when the lights shut off and a slide show starts on one of the walls of the club. Everyone looks towards it and I see a bunch of pictures of me and Khalil...of all the memories as the memories of us being together are shown. Someone takes my hand; Za; and leads me on stage where a chair is. I am seated as Khalil comes on stage with a mic.

"I know this party is for me, but baby girl...this song is for you (Listen to lonely forever by khalil...YOU MUST WHILE READING THIS )

Wish I could ask you to love me

Wish lovin' you wasn't hard, no

Wish I could make you believe me

The grass is greener in my yard

Wish I could have you for the long run

You gave me up, well I guess it's done

If you neva see me like I see you

Baby, I'll be

(Hook)

Lonely for ever (ever, ever)

Holdin' on, but you keep lettin' go

(Verse 2)

For every time that I went down

If lovin' you wasn't smart

I'll have you tell me you love me

Girl, when you let me in your heart

And if I ever find a way

All of this will please stop

Oh, girl, and I won't hesitate to say

That you should have loved me from the start

(Hook)

I'll be lonely for ever (ever, ever)

Lonely for ever (ever, ever)

I'm holdin' on, but you keep lettin' go

(Bridge: 2Pac)

Just like every nigga on the corner

Goin' through the risk he gotta take

Slang whateva he gotta slang

I'm out here slangin'

And all this risk the nigga make me go through

I'mma make them feel fire like they made me feel fire

And that's real, and if everybody can't understand that

They don't understand a black thang

I'm gon' stay black, I'm not fin' to act white

Just cause you'll have sm' wrong with that

White, just cause all these other muthafuckas act white

When they get they papers

I'll act very black

I'm about bands, cause that's what niggas do

You understand me? I'mma smoke weed, cause that's what niggas do

I'mma pack a gat cause that's what niggas do" 

He kneels in front of me and holds my cheek as he finishes out.

"You been there through everything Brice, my ups and downs....you were there for it all....I know ive been a dick but you are able to put up with me......baby girl I need you...your my life and my heart" 

The crowd awes

"I know you've been wondering what I've been doing on my lap top...well I made this video and this song for you...and I bought this" He pulls out an engagement ring and takes my hand in his.

"I love you Brice Jeffries...will you please do me the honor in front of all these people in becoming Mrs. Brice Sharieff." He holds the ring out to me and im shocked. I look into the crowd and Alex looks broken as he storms out of the club.

I look back at Khalil and say "Khalil I-"

Alex POV

He did this on purpose...he wanted me here to finally throw it in my face that she is his. But Brice cant say yes...she loves me. But she loves him too yet she said she is gonna break things off. I speed down the highway as I drink some more of my beer. Tears start to blur my vision and then out of no where I see a figure standing a few feet ahead of my car. I immediatley make a turn, swirving off the road as the car repeatedly turns and turns till it finally just smashes into the side of a building. I hear sirens and blood trickles down my face. My eyes feel heavy and my lungs feel tight. My eyes start to close as the promise ring that was meant for a special person is clutched in my hand.

The End