Chapter 16

Alex POV

"Brice please" I plead as she rolls her eyes playfully and sits on the couch with my lap top.

"No Alex, I refuse for you to take me out and pay" She says going through her model photos from the shoot she just did about a week ago.

"Come on Brice. I got the modeling job now, just let me take you out...please." I give her the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine....but no where pricy or too fancy" She says pointing a finger at me and i smile in victory.

I kiss her cheek and stand up but then freeze and look at her as she touches her cheek.

"Im sorry" i say quickly.

She nods and I go into Kenyas room. I shouldnt have to be sorry. Khalil isnt with her so I can have my shot. Kenya turns around from her little mini kitchen and smiles at me.

"Hey baby girl what are you doing" I kneel down next to her as she turns back to her kitchen,

"Im making poopie for thanksgiving." She says mashing some dirt in one of her toy pans.

"Oh um, Kenya , sweetie, thanksgivin isnt till tomorrow and this is unsanitary" I say taking the dirty pan away and she looks at me in confusion.

"What does unsanitary mean?"

"It means dirty" I say picking up her suitcase and pulling her out of her room.

I put her winter coat on and we make our way to the door.

"Alright Brice im gonna drop her off at your moms"

"Ok tell her i said hey and remind her about the dinner tomorrow...I really want her to come even though she doesnt like the gang house and Kenya make sure you dont give grandma a hard time" Brice says hugging Kenya

Brice POV

I walk into the bedroom and as Im about to walk into the closet, I see a box on my side of the bed. I walk towards the bed and i open the box to reveal a beautiful red dress. Gosh I wear red alot. The dress was strapless with gems lining the waist. It was fitted on the top but was loose at the bottom. There were slits on both sides so that my thighs were exposed and it came just a bit  above my ankles. I admired the dress for a bit before deciding to go into the shower.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped down from my clothes. Im so confused on my feelings man. Im in love with Khalil....I mean ive always loved Khalil but now Alex is in the picture and idk....being with him has made me forget about everything...all the drama and bullshit. I feel like myself around him...but i feel like myself around Khalil too. What am I gonna do.

Alex POV

"You promised no where too fancy" Brice scolds me from across the table before looking around.

She looks beautiful and her hair is pinned up with some pieces left out.

"I dont recall saying the words I promise." I smirk and she smiles before frowning.

"Whats wrong...did I say something?" 

"No no....just that um...well Khalil took me here on an elegant date."She looks down.

"Oh...well atleast we arent sitting in the same spot." I say jokingly but she looks up and avoids my gaze.

"Oh...." I say looking down

"Well I lost my appetite" I mumble

"Same" Brice mumbles.

"Why dont we go somewhere else"

"Where, you already spent your money to get us in" Brice exlaims.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ha did you see how he was trying to act all cool walking out"

"Yea yea and then he got shot" Brice starts laughing.

We just came out of the theater after seeing the Purge Anarchy. We did get a couple of looks from bystanders for walking into a theater with elegant wear though. We walked outside and a breeze automatically blew Brices hair out of its up do and now it was out and flowing down her back. 

"Quit staring" She smirks and I just stare some more.

.

.

.

We get home and she takes her heels off before turning to look at me.

"Thankyou"

"Thankyou?" I ask

"For it all...the almost dinner, the movie,...the dress..which I dont understand why you chose red" She says putting her hands on her hips.

"Thats easy...because you look fucking sexy in red." I smirk and she blushes.

I walk towards her and she walks back, hitting the wall. I trap her between my arms before leaning my forehead against hers. Her breath hitched and I start to lean in. She closes her eyes and I close mine. 

"Um, im gonna go get undressed" She says pulling me out of the moment and walking away.

Frustrated I pick up a couch pillow and throw it. Why cant I fucking just have her. I love her.

No one POV

I cant wait for tomorrow, cause someones not gonna make it after Thanksgiving.

Revenge:After Deathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें