Chapter 1

JasonPOV
I stumbled out of the bar with barely any scratches on my face and Selena at my side trying to lead me to the car.(P.s I don't have any specific hate for Selena..just for the story) as Blessing and Taylor walk behind us.

"I'm so proud of you babe, you won the fight and the money."She said as she kissed my cheek and put the money into her bag.

"Yeah, a shit load of it too" Blessing; a good friend of Selena's; adds.

"Ok ill sit with him in the back" Taylor; Blessings boyfriend; says.

I gave her a drunk smile as she placed me  in the passengers seat and she got in the drivers side; speeding off down the road to my house. Selena is well...my girlfriend and we've been dating for almost a year and Blessing is her sister/best friend. Its been a hard 3 years of Arias death and everyone's in their early 20's now. (20-22).Including me cause today's my birthday and I turned 21. Of course I celebrated with my girl and gambled with some guys from other gangs which may have gotten me in some trouble but its all good.

We pulled up a couple minutes later in front of the familiar gate I hated but now have come to like. Angelo's gate. Once the gang split three years ago, I started hanging with Angelo....I was alone and I had to sell the house cause I was losing money. I guess I grew fond of him and eventually I started a gang with him as my right hand man.

I stumbled out of the car as Selena and Blessing walked ahead, not looking back at me before entering the house.

"Woah...looks like the birthday boy had a rough night." Angelo said before going to get me a glass of water and Tylenol.

"Thanks"I say as he hands me the medication. I stumble over to the couch and lay down; shutting my eyes briefly.

"Yo.....Jase.... Jason!" Angelo said shaking me.

"Mmmm what."I groaned; keeping my eyes shut.

"We need to talk about something.....its urgent" He said sounding nervous.

"Can we talk about it tomorrow when my head doesn't feel like its about to explode."I mumble.

"Bro you need to get up it-"

"Come on just leave him alone" I hear Selena say.

Thank you baby.

"No he has to know now, we have- "

"DAMN IT JUST GO AW-"

"RAYS BACK IN TOWN!"He snaps.

I open my eyes wide and look at him as Selena's mouth hangs open.

"What do you mean...he's in town." Blessing says nervously.

"I mean he's in this town...he's here in California....looking for us....for you"Angelo says looking at me.

Ray is this new guy who appeared out of no where with a huge gang from Russia. I don't know why they came to the states but once they did I ran into them at a local club...I sort of gambled a bit and got in some trouble with Ray....before he could hurt me I took all his money; more like a thousands worth; and made a quick escape. He's looking for me and anyone in the gang to get it back and he wants to take us down cause since Delgotto...ya know...passed, my gang became the top gang and it only consist of Angelo, Selena, Blessing, Taylor and some men that Angelo knows who we call for missions.

"Well let's call in your men and fight this out with Rays gang" I say as Angelo shakes his head

"They're too strong and my men can't compete with that....we need highly skilled fighters...intelligent... cunning...and fast ones.....we need you to talk to Brice."He says.

Fuck.

KhalilPOV
I took the diaper and placed it under Kai's butt. How the hell do you do this shit? I've been trying to change my one year old sons diaper for the past 20 minutes and still can't figure it out.

"BABE" I yelled.

In a few minutes my sexy girlfriend is standing in front of me with a sweat shirt, black leggings, mix match socks, and her hair in a messy bun.

"Yes?" She says

"I .....I can't figure this out." I say as I try to hide my embarrassment.

She smiles before walking over and showing me how to change a diaper. Kai is me and Alexandra's son...remember her...the karrusian sister of Brice and....Aria. Well Alexandra had Kai a year ago and now I get to see my son every once in a while. At first it was hard for Brice but she soon stepped up and became another mother figure for Kai. I try to do the same for Kenya since she's at our house every weekend.

Alex and Brice sat down with Kenya and told her the news about Brice being her mom...it took a little getting used to but Kenya soon started to love Brice. I mean..I'm happy for them...but I hate how much time Alex and her spend together for Kenya....even though I know my baby will stay faithful.

"And that's all it is" She said before looking at me.

I smiled and lent down;giving her a sweet kiss on the lips and picking my baby boy up.

BricePOV
I smile at my boyfriend as he hugs his son; hoping one day I can give him something like that....that he'll do the same with our children....woah...wait....our children. I shake my head and walk into the living room.. seeing Angel sitting on the couch, playing patty cake with Kenya. Angel and I met on a model tour and became instant friends and then she met Khalil and they became fucking best friends. I admit that . She doesn't know my history and I don't intend on telling her about it...but I hope that we can continue to be friends in the future.

She's been there for me through a lot and helps watch Kenya some times too.

"She's so adorable" Angel says.

"No I'm cute."Kenya pouts.

"Yes you are" I say as I pick Kenya up and hug her.

"Brice you cant keep babying her" Angel exclaims, putting her hands on her hips.

"I cant help it. She's my baby...I need to be there for her...dont you get it" I explain.

"Obviously N to the fucking O-"

"ANGEL!" Brice shrieks as she tries to cover her little girls ears.

Angel just shrugs.

"Sweety go play with Kai in the kitchen" I say to Kenya as I place her on the floor before she runs off into the direction of the kitchen.

I look back at Angel with a wtf expression.

"Brice..Im trying to be here for you but its hard when you wont let me in on your past." 

"Its not that easy" I say looking away from her.

"And why the hell not huh...I told you every single thing about my past but you cant tell me." She says as her voice raises by each word.

"Angel I-" Im interrupted by the door bell. 

I walk over to the door and when I open it...I almost pass out because in front of me is Jason Mccan...my best friend...ex best friend whom I havent seen in  almost 3 years. My mouth hung open as I looked at him in shock with his hands in his pockets and a nervous expression placed on his face.

"Brice..whose this"Angel says coming up behind me.

"BABE WHOSE AT THE DOOR" Khalil yells coming to the door and freezing when he sees what I see.

Let our hell begin.