Chapter 9

Brice POV

What the hell is my mom doing here. Why me. Why cant i ever just get a break. I see my mom storm in and yank me away from Khalil.

"Um....well...aint this shit awkward" Khalil says and I glare at him.

"Well...um..excuse us" I say dragging my mom outside. 

I shut the door behind us and her arms are folded over her chest in a disapproving manner.

"Mom I-"

"Dont' She says holding her hand up to silence me.

"Let me go first. What the hell are you thinking Brice. Why on earth would you come back to this...this life. You have Kenya and Alex at home...you had a job; and inappropriate one but it was a job. You built a life for yourself only to tear it down for some boy" She says disgusted

"That boy is Jason and hes the one who was there when you werent. Hes the one I grew up with and hes the one who im gonna be there for now. You dont have to understand my logic mom. Just know that to me.....this is where im suppose to be."I explain

".....OK.....i guess our definitions of right and wrong are different" She says walking back to her car and leaving.

.

.

.

"I cant believe she came all this way just to fight with me" I explain to Khalil while we lay in our room.

"She just cares about you babe. Dont get pissed." He says as he logs off his lap top. That damn lap top, what is he hiding.

"Whose side are you on?"I ask

"Yours but Im just say-"

"I need to take a shower" I interrupt him

"Can I come" he winks

"NO"I yell and walk away

Khalil POV

I place my lap top on the bed and just as Im about to leave the room I hear a phone buzz. I look at the dresser and see its Brices phone. As I get closer I see Alex appear on the screen with a message. I look at the door before opening up her message and reading it.

A: i know that kiss shouldnt have happened again...I feel bad for how I treated you before you left. Im sorry. Can we plz tlk soon....I luv u.

I shut her phone off and slam it down on the dresser. She kissed him....twice???? I cant believe her. I cant believe she cheated on me....and with him.

Brice walks into the room and I walk past her; bumping my shoulder into hers on purpose.

Jason POV

I sneak through the back door and enter her office. Once inside she closes the door and grabs me by the collar before kissing the shit out of me. She pulls off my top and takes hers off before starting on my pants.

"Aria-"

She pauses and smiles up at me before continuing.