Chapter 11

1 week later

Jason POV

Brice is surprisingly stronger now then before when Khalil first left us. She does break down every now and then but shes been getting stronger. Ofcourse Khalil made his way back on tour cause on TV all we see is Khalil in interviews and doing performances for his new album...like damn man you were just in a gun war about a few weeks ago to go back to that life without a single glance back. 

As for Selena, I broke up with her the day Aria came home with me and well, Selena tried to fight Aria but Aria took her out with one punch so Selena moved out saying all this shit about getting me back and killing Aria and all that shit. The gang has warmed back up to Aria after she explained her story to them and well as for me, Im just glad that everything is back to normal again. 

"Ok so mom said if you hurt me, she will hang you by your balls from the london bridge" Aria says entering the room and I immediatley cross my legs on the bed.

"Ouch' I mumble and she giggles.

"Hows Brice holding up" I ask as Aria lays in my arms

" Well, shes getting there." She sighs

" I missed this ya know. For three damn years I missed having you in my arms" I say and kiss her forehead as my  hands run up and down her arm that is hugging my waist soothingly.

"I missed it too. Im glad im back here and everything...im glad im with you...i love you Jason" She says and I smile down at her.

Now that  sounds right.

"I love you too Aria" I say and she gives me a kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

Aria POV

"You cant just dump sugar into the batter Fredo" Sierra yells at him

"And who da fuq said you knew how to cook huh, can you cook, No so go away ya dumb bitch" Fredo mumbles the last part.

"Guys dont fight" Mara says and both Sierra and Fredo turn around and start to go off on her as I chuckle. 

I walk over to the speaker and look to my right to see Taylor and blessing making out against the wall by the steps. Ugh i can feel my breakfast come back up.

"EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE MEETING ROOM AND TAYLOR AND BLESSING STOP EATING EACH OTHERS FACES" I say in the speaker as Taylor pulls away from Blessing and they blush.

I take a seat next to Jason once we are all in the meeting room.

"Ok so I know you guys must be thinking that I called you guys here to discuss a mission...but thats not it.....you guys have been working your asses off the past month and I think you guys deserve a break...especially since Thanksgiving is next week" Jason explains

"So Jason decided that you guys can all go home for two weeks and sort of take a little break. I mean Jason has his money and Ray doesnt know where this place is so we are all in the clear for a while" I exclaim

Everyone smiles and start to discuss their plans for this break.

.

.

.

.

"So what are you gonna do" I ask Brice as I bite into my apple

"I dont know. Hes on tour so no one will be home and I dont even have my key to the house" She sighs

"You could just go stay with your mom, work your differences out." I explain

"Yea I guess...what are you gonna do for the break"She asks

" Stay home with Jason basically" I state and she smirks

"OOOO you guys gonna have the house to yourself, no funny business better go on." She says wagging her eyebrows and I shove her playfully

"And that shit you call hair better be fixed to"Alfredo says to me as he walks past me and out to the gate to dump the messed up cake on the floor. Oh Fredo.

Brice POV

I knock on the door and pull my coat closer  give me warmth in this cold November evening. The door swings open and his eyes pierce into mine.

"Hey" he says breathlessly

"Hey"