Chapter 8

Jason POV

"Im telling you man. I saw her and shes alive. She looks way different than before though"I explain to Ryan.

After seeing Aria last night, I've been dazing. I see her face everywhere. Her hair is white  with black highlights on the tips and she looks so pale. She look so...different. It was like she wasn't even Aria and I didn't know her.

"Dude we all saw you shoot Aria" My face falls

"By accident" He quickly adds.

"And shes dead, shes gone. You were probably just dreaming or something" Ryan said dismissing my theory of Aria still being alive.

"Hey guys come on, the rest of them are ready to have the talk"Cameron says before walking down the hall and we follow.

We go into the conference room in the house and take a seat at the long table.

"Alright. Tonight is the night, We are gonna get the money that we left at the old warehouse before Rays men get to it" I say

"How did they even know it was there"Mara asks

"Honestly, I dont know. Ray is full of surprises. He's a surprise himself; popping out of no where and shit"I mumble the last part

"So what's the plan"Brice asks and I smile at the fact that she's acting like the old days.

"We are all gonna go in separate cars tonight...surround the warehouse. Me, Blessing,Cameron and Sierra will plant the bombs. Ryan,Selena, Brice, Khalil,Taylor and Angel will go in with straight up guns...take anyone out whose in our way, Alfredo,Mara, Angelo will watch and take care of security.....All good?"I say glancing around the table and everyone nods.

"Alright. Go ahead...you guys have a few hours but by 8 we all have to meet at the van...geared up."I say dismissing everyone.

AngeloPOV

"Come on Cameron...just one"I plead.

"Bitch go get you own damn piece of gum"She says walking away.

"Cameron....CAMERON"I yell.

"WHAT YOU-" She stops mid sentence when I run past her and grab a piece of gum out of her hand.

I immediately put it in my mouth and start chewing. She flips me off and walks over to Chaz who kisses her and comforts her since she lost a piece of gum... such a dram queen.

"Love you Cam" I say walking away.

"Go fuck yourself"I hear her say and I chuckle.

I go outside and pull a cigarette out of my pocket. I light it and as its about to touch my lips, its taken out of my hand and thrown on the floor and stepped on by Angel.

"Smoking kills"She says looking at me.

"Well it helps just relieve stress for me"I say taking a seat on the steps.

"Your stressed?"She asks sitting next to me.

"Yea...I guess so...I mean... I don't know...I'm just thinking about a lot."I exclaim

"Like"She pushes.

"Like...how good our lives are right now....I know it sounds twisted and stuff but...over the past few years..I've grown up ya know...I used to be so obnoxious-"

"STILL ARE" I hear Cameron yell from inside and me and Angel laugh.

"Yea but I just feel complete. I know nothing other than what I do. I'm about the gang life and so to me.. all of this... Brice and Khalil being here... the rest of their old gang...you.. .it all feels right."I explain and Angel smiles...showing off her cute dimples.