Chapter 24

Brice POV

He and I are just standing there and a part of me just wants to flip him off and yell at him for putting a restraining order against me. I quickly kneel down and pick up all of my pictures that fell and then I stand up and walk away.

"BRICE!"He yells and my legs just automatically come to a stop; as if his voice had some kind of magical control over them. 

But I dont turn to look at him. My breathing starts to come out struggled as I hear his footsteps approach me. He turns me around in one swift movement and his face is so close to mine. His eyes are so bright yet full of such sadness....I can only imagine what mine look like. 

"You forgot this picture...dont want to forget it, especially when its so good" He says.

Wow, thats all, just for a picture, but he's right...the picture is good yet somehow I feel like there was a more to what he said. I give him a fake small smile and take the picture from him before just walking away. This other part of me...wishes he would have swept me off my feet and apologized for shit he's done and then I would do the same...but things would never work that way. I love Khalil.

I walk out to my car and get in. I peel out of the parking lot and as I drive to the exit of the lot, Alex comes out of no where and runs in front of my car, causing me to immediatly step on my break. I roll my window down and stare at him in shock.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY. I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU" I yell at him.

He walks over to my window.

"Come to my house"He says

"Excuse me" I look at him like he has three heads

"Come to my house...I-I need to show you something."He stutters

"I have a party to get to alright and besides that, Im restrained remember" I say with attitude

"Brice please, just come to my house" He pleads

A car honks behind me repeatedly as I sit there frustrated.

"I dont have time for this I-"

"Come see Kenya" I look at him immediatley

"Might wanna make up your mind now, the car behind you looks like it wants to move" He adds looking back

"...Ok fine." I huff and he runs off to his car. 

I continue out of the exit and flip off the guy who was behind me as Alex comes of the parking lot. I follow his car till we get to his house and I park my car on the street. I hurriedly make my way into his house. Ever since Khalil's album dropped, paps have been everywhere, around him and anyone associated with him. I dont want this to be the new headline. 

I take a seat on the couch awkwardly as he stands there with his hands in his pockets.

"Kenya" I say reminding him

"Oh yea..KENYA" He yells as my daughter comes out of her bedroom and her hair is straightened and put in a high ponytail. Just in the high ponytail her hair reaches her mid back.

"Mommy!!!!"She yells running into my arms

"Hey baby i missed you"I say hugging her.

"I missed you too" She smiles

"Wow you grew so tall" I say sarcastically. She likes to hear that though.

"Yea cause I been eating my vegetables but this girl in my school doesnt eat hers so thats why she looks like an ant" Kenya explains.