Chapter 17

Aria POV

I grab the 50 pies out of the oven and place them on the counter to cool before walking over to the mash potatoes and placing it on the table.

"Babe go get ready. You've been cooking since 10 this morning and its almost 7. Everyone will be here soom." Jason says coming down in a black t shirt, black skinnys, and red adidas

"I just have to put the stuffing in the turkey-"

"I can do it babe..just go get yourself ready" He says kissing my cheek and I nod and go upstairs.

After I take my shower, I slip on dark wash skinny jeans, a red long sleeves shirt tucked in, and black ankle boots. I straighten my hair before putting on light make up and then going down the steps.

Jason places the turkey in the middle of the huge dining table he had secretly sent here before he threatened the delivery guy about telling other people where he lives.

"Good job babe" I say kissing his cheek.

He turns around and holds my waist.

"You act like ive never cooked before"

"All you did was put stuffing in a turkey" I say quizzically and he chuckles.

"So...are you ready" I say putting my arms around his shoulders.

"Honestly...no...he doesnt want to talk to me" 

"He is your brother Jason, he cant stay mad at you forever"

"I know bu-" Jason is interrupted by the door bell and before i can open it, Angelo, Chaz, Ryan, Cameron, Sierra, Mara, Fredo,Angel,Taylor, and Blessing walk in.

"I have a key, remember this is my house" Angelo says smirking.

"Looks like you guys kept the place in order." Blessing says looking around.

"Nah they were probably fucking all over this house" Alfredo says seriously as Jason flips him off.

"Is it bad that I dont miss this place at all yet we have to come back in three days" Angelo says to no one in particular.

"Thats cause my place is the bomb" Angel says as he gives her a quick kiss.

"The food looks so good" Mara says drooling

"Woah wait, we have to wait for everyone else to get here." I say

"Who else?" Sierra asks

"Her mom, Brices mom, Brice, Alex, Alexandra, Kenya, and Kai" Jason says biting into an apple and leaning against the counter.

"Oh great the in laws. This should be interesting." Cameron says hugging Chaz.

The door opens again and in walks Brice and Alex with Kenya and Ms. Jeffries not too far behind. I run over to Brice and give her a huge hug.

"I missed you" She mumbles into my shoulder

"Me too" I whisper

I pull away from her and walk over to Kenya as I give her a huge hug and then I hug Alice and Alex. When I pull away from Alex I whisper to him "Talk to him, he needs his brother back" and Alex gives me a small nod.

A couple minutes later everyone is chatting and by now my mom, Alexandra and Kai have arrived. Kai was running around with Kenya and I was busy with Jason and Brice on the couch talking about...Ray. I know its thanksgiving and all but we never know when he is gonna strike.

Everyones talking suddenly stops and we are all looking towards the door. 

A long story short....it was Khalil.