Chapter 3

Khalil POV
I got off the stage after going through sound check to be greeted with a kiss from Brice.

"You sound really good babe" She says smiling but I couldn't help but feel like she sounds a bit off.

"I do this all for you...and my fans of course."I say looking around smiling.

She grabs my face and starts kissing me again. I slid my hands down her hips..slowly getting to Bruce.. I mean her ass before we were interrupted by Angel.

"OK I'm not trying to have my breakfast come up. Separate so I can give my best friend a hug."She says as Brice rolls her eyes; moving away from me.

I pull Angel into my arms and give her a hug.

"OK you can get off my boyfriend now"Brice says jokingly.

"Calm down ladies...there's enough of me to go around."I smirk as I hug both of them.

Angel rolls her eyes and steps away from me.

"What the fuck Angel!" I snap.

"What?"

"What the fuck did you do to my shirt"I say taking in her outfit.

"Oh um..ya see...Brice has something to tell you so I'll be at the snack table mouthing off to Justin Bieber cause I think I see him..OK bye" She says before rushing off.

I turn and look at Brice who is basically cursing the hell out of Angel in her mind as she glares at the retreading figure.

"You wanna talk?"I ask.

"Um..Yea"She says nervously.

I nod and lead her to my dressing room; locking the door after she enters. I sit on the couch in my dressing room as I have her straddle me...plz let Khalil Jr. stay calm.

"OK....so what-"

"I went and saw Jason"She says quickly before covering her face.

I stare at her in disbelief before pulling her hands from her face.

"You what..I'm sorry I don't think I heard you clearly" I say hoping that I didn't.

"I...I went and saw Jason..he texted me a couple days ago and asked to meet me somewhere public. We talked...and-"

"Woah woah wait."I say shoving her off me and standing up.

"You mean to tell me that after trying to kick him out of our lives..you went back to him...to talk!" I'm trying so hard to control my temper.

"I..Um..Yea but babe he just needs some help..Rays back and-"

"Rays back! Are you actually fucking considering helping this prick..Ray is Jason's problem...not ours."I say as my voice starts to rise.

"I know that Khalil but you had seen his face you would have seen that-"

"Have you seen our children's face.....your Kenya..my Kai......their faces....the faces that have been so happy and made us smile....that if we step into this will go away. Are you trying to have them in danger...who evers after us would go after them." I snap.

"Bab-"

"Don't babe me....I need some air" I say before walking out of the room; leaving her there in her already begun tears.

Angel POV
I stuff some candy in my bra when no ones looking before turning to see Khalil storm out of his dressing room. Ah Hell naaaaaaaaa oh oh. I walk into the dressing room, seeing Brice look at her phone.

"Hey"I say softly.

"Hey"She says quietly.

"So I take it things went well" I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Fucking perfect"She mumbles.

"Brice he just needs some time...he just has a lot of stress on himself with this promoting tour and his album out...its a lot."I explain as I wipe her tears away.

"Yea I-"

"MOMMYYYYY"Kenya says running in and going to her moms arms.

Brice smiles and Alex comes in.

"Kenya you can't run off like that."He says glaring at Kenya slightly.

His eyes soon meet Brice's and she gives him a small smile;still hugging Kenya.

"Hey"He says breathlessly.

"Hey"She responds.

Its silent and I'm just sitting there like will these motherfuckers say more than one word.

"OK..well this shi- I mean um...well ok I'm just gonna go get more candy."I say standing up.

"I want candy too"Kenya says.

"Can she come with"I ask no one in particular.

"No" "Yes" Brice and Alex say at the same time.

"Oh come on Alex..let her go."Brice pleads.

"Yea I'll make sure she only gets 5 pieces of candy"I assure.

"3 pieces and...ok." He sighs

Alex POV
Kenya and Angel leave and close the door as I look back at Brice. She's so beautiful and Puberty has definitely been kind to her. I can't believe that this is the Brice I fell for when we were like 15...so long ago. I mean...I'm still in love with her. I never stopped but I couldn't go back and find her.. I couldn't bring Kenya into that either.

"Sit"She says making room for me on the leather couch.

I take a seat..leaving some space between us. She starts biting her lip as she looks around the room.

"Stop being nervous" I say

"I'm not nervous"She retorts as she looks at me.

"Yea you are...you were biting your lip..I remember that you only did that when you were nervous."I chuckle.

She sticks her tongue out at me playfully before shoving me a little.

"So..how's life." I say.

"Ok see now your nervous" She says back.

"What...me..Alex...I'm never nervous"I say glancing at the floor quickly.

"Oh yes you are. You ask me how life is every time we talk. You always ask the same question when your nervous. I remember that."She says smartly.

"Well I can't help that your beauty and annoying personality has that affect on me."I joke and she shoves me again.

"I am not annoying"She smiles.

"I am not annoying"I mock.

She giggles and tries to shove me but I catch her wrist. She looks at me in shock and I look into her eyes. We start leaning.

Almost there.

The door opens and we break away. I fall to the floor and try to act cool as Alice walks in.

"Oh there you are."She says walking over to hug her daughter.

"Hi mom"She mumbles.

"Hey Ms. Jeffries"I say

"Hello Alex"She smiles.

"Brice why aren't you out there. Khalil's show is gonna start soon"Her mom says.

"Oh Yea I should be out there"She says.

Her mom takes her hand and pulls her out. Brice looks back once more at me before going out the door.

I stand up and sigh as I look into the mirror.

"So close but so far"I whisper.