Chapter 26

Brice POV

"Do you want me to have him kicked out" Cameron asks

"No...I got this" I say as I start to walk towards Alex

He sees me and gives me a small smile that I sort of return.

"What are you doing here"I say to him

"He invited me" Alex says plainly

"Shut up no he didnt, Khalil sees you as a threat" I say not believing him

"He did! He called me and everything, said he would like to see me-"

"Ok ok, just dont start anything" I snap

He stares at me for a minute before nodding and I walk off. I see Aria walk in and I go up to her.

"Made it just in time, is Jason parking the car" I ask

"No he actually has a surprise for Khalil and he's waiting for a phone call to make sure it goes according to plan....he said for me to just go on ahead" She explains and I nod. 

I look over and see Khalil doing the shmoney dance with Za and Justin while some thirsty hoes stand around them basically asking for their sweat to fall into their mouths. I roll my eyes and grab Aria by the arm onto the dance floor.

Jason POV

I have no surprise for Khalil. I got a text from an unknown number threatening Arias life. I wanted her at the party where a lot of people would be to witness anything. I stayed behind so that I can crack the code of who sent me this. I hear the bell ring and I open the door to Mara and Alfredo.

"This better be good" Alfredo says

"Yes the party already started" Mara says as they walk. 

I look both ways outside in the dark night before shutting the door.

"Ok listen, some unknown number texted me early this morning and I want to know who it is" I explain as Mara takes my phone and Fredo pulls out his lap top.

"An unknown number, ha thats easy." Fredo says as he connects my phone

They type away and come up with nothing.

"Someones really trying to hide themself" Fredo says

"Yea I have a few hunches of who it could be but I need to be sure." I say frustrated

"Ok we'll keep trying but in the mean time, go take a shower and get ready" Mara says and I nod exiting the room.

Who the fuck is doing this?