Chapter 10

.Jason POV

3 weeks later

I pull my jacket on as Aria fixes her hair and makeup. I sit in her  spinny chair and place my feet on her desk.

Confused? Ok Ill explain. After seeing Aria on that balcony, I tracked her where abouts and tried to find out everything about her. I emailed her a lot and she responded to a few. After the meeting with the gang and everything I called her and it took alot of making up to do on the phone. Then at the ware house we pretended to be angry cause it was to soon to just say "Hey im with Aria" and shit and plus im still dating Selena. Aria and I have been doing this since the night of the first mission with the whole gang.

"So this is your office huh...you actually get an office." I look around her room and she turns and puts her hands on her hips.

"Yes Jason Ive told you before, this isnt a bad gang that does crime, we just stop it" She say turning back to the mirror she was looking at.

"Shouldnt that be the police job" I say picking up a file and going through it. 

"Yes but the police arent doing a very good job now are they' She says taking the file out of my hand and putting it back on the desk. 

I take her hand and pull her onto my lap as I move a piece of her hair out of her face.

"What happened to you" I whisper

She takes my hand off her face and looks at me with sorrow.

"I moved on in life I guess....I needed to forget the old me and this was the only way I knew how. When you accidentally shot me....I went unconscious but my mom took me here and got me treated. Over time I got better and started training again." She explains

I look down as the memory of telling her I killed her father comes back to me.

She lifts me chin up to look me in the eyes.

"I forgive you Jason. When we escaped that place...the day that I was leaving the gang, Khalil told me what happened with you and my dad....I forgive you" She smiles and so do I.

I try to kiss her but she moves her head.

"No, you have Selena." She whispers

"You didnt have a problem with that when we just-"

"Please...dont remind me" She says and I chuckle but she puts a frown on her face.

"Hey whats wrong."

"I feel like you didnt miss me, like once you found Selena, I didnt matter, dead or alive" She says looking down.

"Babe...I missed you like crazy...your all I think about. Im always comparing Selena to you even when I dont want to and she said she loved me but I couldnt say it back cause your the only one I love...I want to be with you again" I say rubbing her cheek and she smiles a huge smile.

"I want to be with you to...but on one condition....you dump Selena." She smirks and my face drops.

"Um ok but Im afraid of how she'll take it. Shes never been dumped. I have a condition too...You move back in with us." I say and her eyes bug out.

"Jason my mom-"

"Has no control over you. Your a grown, sexy woman. You can make your own decisions. As your mom, she should be able to support them no matter what" I say and she nods taking it in.

Brice POV

"You look beautiful sweetie" I say to Kenya on Khalils lap top.

Khalil hasnt really spoken to me since last night and its 8 in the morning.  Right now Im on skype using his lap top after getting a silent ok from him. Kenya is just about to go to a dance concert and she is showing me her outfit. Its a black glitter skirt with a pink dance shirt and her hair is in a puffy ponytail. Oh Alex...cant do hair for his life.

"Ok go get ready and let daddy talk to mommy" I hear Alex say as Kenya waves to the camera and runs off to get ready.

Alex chuckles and looks at me.

"Hey" He says

"Hey" I reply

Silence

"AGAIN WITH THE FUCKING ONE WORD VOCABULARY" I hear Angel yell from outside my door and me and Alex laugh as I hear her footstep walk away.

"Hows everything with Kenya" I ask

"Its good, shes been really into her dancing since you....ya know and she goes to your moms house while Im at work" Alex explains

"Can you believe my mom came her to just tell me off about the gang" I tell him and he chuckles shaking his head.

"No i cant" He mocks my voice and i laugh

" I dont talk like that" I say and he just chuckles.

"So hows it over there" He asks as he sits down and adjusts the camera.

"Well...we had a mission three weeks ago...pretty hard to keep up but I havent lost my touch especially since we keep having missions every week so ive been on 3 so far in just this month." I say

"Was the first against Ray" He asks

"Yea but that was more like a car chase and war in one" I say making gestures with my hands

"He was chasing you guys...did he find where you live?" Alex asks immediatly; sitting up alert and I shake my head no as he relaxes again.

"But....Aria was there to"I say still trying to believe that my bestfriend, my sister...was alive all these years.

"What, I thought she was dead" Alex says in confusion.

"Trust me, we all did." I say rolling my eyes.

Its silent and Alex is just staring at me.

"What" I say smiling

"Your beautiful" He says smiling and I blush and giggle.

All im wearing is a tshirt and black pj shorts with my hair in a messy bun yet he thinks im beautiful.

Khalil walks in the room and once he sees who im talking to he balls his fists and walks out.

"Alex we can talk again maybe tomorrow. I gotta go" I say fast.

"Ok I lo-" I end the call and chase after Khalil who is almost out the door.

"Khalil" I yell. I grab his arm and pull him back but once he looks at me its as if he snaps.

He looks at my lips before getting fired up.

Angel and Angelo walk in with Fredo laughing. Khalil storms over to them, grabs Angel and lays a kiss right on her lips in front of me. Angelo shoves him off and punches him in the face while Angel and I both look at Khalil shocked.

Khalil regains his balance after the blow Angelo landed on his face and then looks at me.

"Why" I say as my voice cracks and tears start to spill

"I should be asking you that...after you kissed him twice" Khalil spits

He knows. 

"Khalil im sorry and I kn-" 

"Dont worry about it" He says as he goes upstairs only to come down with his bags 5 minutes later.

He goes to the door and Jason and....Aria come through with suitcases.

"Where you going man' Jason asks

At this point the whole gang is in the living room watching all of this shit happen

"Home" He says simply and my heart cracks

" No Khalil please, Im sorry I-"

"Brice...we should just take a break ok...i need to get back to my music" Khalil says as he walks out the door.

I fall to my knees in tears as Angel comes and comforts me.

Why do I feel wrong and right at the same time?