Chapter 4

This song describes Brice and Jasons love lives. Listen to it.

Jason POV
I pick her up and wrap her legs around my waist as I push her against the wall; our lips never disconnecting. I start trailing kisses down her neck as she grabs my hair.

"I love you Jason"She breathes out and I stop.

I look at her as she tries to gain air. Selena and I have said love you and stuff but not I love you...not like that. I can't love her when I love someone else. I put Selena down and I put my coat on.

"Jason is everything ok"She asks as she fixes her thong.

"Yea, uh..I'll be back."I say; quickly leaving the room and going down the steps.

I walk outside and sit on the steps. I hear the door open and Angelo and Taylor join me.

"Hey man"Angelo says taking a seat along with Taylor on either side of me.

"We heard her drop the L bomb"He continues.

"Arias the only one whose ever dropped that bomb on me and meant it. The way she said it...sounded just as real, but I don't love Selena...at least not yet."I say looking forward.

Taylor passes me and Angelo a beer. I pop it open and take a long swig.

"Yea I get you. Blessing doesn't know that I love her yet."Taylor says as he drinks some more.

"Why the fuck haven't you told her" I say.

"Cause I'm scared. I don't know if she loves me back"He says on almost a whisper.

"I bet she does. I hear y'all rocking the bed last night. I could not sleep"Angelo groans as he rubs his eyes.

I chuckle.

"I get it though man. I used to be so scared to say I love you to Aria...I thought if I did...she'd think twice about me and leave"I say smiling to myself at memories of her saying it to me.

"Are we ever gonna meet aria."Taylor asks.

"Hm..Yea..bring me a gun and you will"I say blankly

"Oh..."Taylor whispers.

"Yea"I say.

"Man I feel like a loner. All of you got girls and I haven't gotten layed in for ever."Angelo huffs.

"Don't worry.. I'm sure you'll find your girl."Taylor says.

"I hope so"Angelo whispers.

Brice POV
"Yea I'll talk to you tomorrow..k..bye" I say getting off the phone with Angel.

I walk into me and Khalil's room and see him on his labtop. I pull my hair up in a messy bun and get into the bed next to him. I look at his laptop but he instantly closes it....ok?

"Whats up" I say.

"....nothing" He says putting his lap top away and lays down.

I sigh and lay down too and he claps the lights off.

"I hate when we fight"I whisper.

Silence.

"I hate it too"He finally responds.

"Khalil..I didn't want you to get mad..I never wished for that. If you saw how helpless Jason looked...how broken he was when he wasn't drunk...it was sad and I felt terrible. I mean..he's gone through a lot in the past couple of years."I say.

Silence. Ughhhh Khalil stop doing this to me.

"Yea....I get it. I guess things were just sort of pushing me over the edge...so many things."He whispers.

"So what do you wanna do"He continues.

"I...I wanna help him....I really do." I say.

"You realize that..if we do....we can't turn back...we can't fix this to go back to the lives we have now. You have to put your modeling career on hold and my music will go on hold. We would have to hide ourselves more when doing missions with his gang."He says.

"Are you ready for all that.....are you ready to do this to Kai....to Kenya....to Alex."He mumbles the last part.

".....He was our friend...he helped me in hard times, he grew up with me.."I say to Khalil.

He sighs before pulling me to him and kissing me slowly. When he pulls away he looks me in the eyes as the moon light from the window hits my face.

"I support your decision... and I'm with you 100 percent....but you have to tell Alex....I'll handle your mom"He says

Oh boy.