Chapter 14

Khalil POV 

I walk into the club with Justin, and Za. We walk with security to the VIP section and I see a girl in a sexy ass red dress shaking her hips on the dance floor like its her job. She turns around as shes dancing and I immediatly recognize the face. Brice.

"Yo man, aint that your girl" Za asks 

"You left her?"Justin ask 

They both smack me as if to say im stupid.

"Nah man, she cheated...twice." I glare as I see Alex watching her. Did they come together.

"Oh she's that type" Za nods

"Um she's not any type. Khalil take your friends and leave" Cameron says stepping from behind me.

"Your here too?" 

"We're all here if you havent noticed. Its Blessings birthday"She says crossing her arms

I look around and see that in deed all of them are here. I make an attempt to go up to Brice but Cameron stops me.

"Um where do you think you're going" She says with one eyebrow raised

"To talk to my girl" I push past her and put my hands on Brices hips. 

She turns around slowly and her mouth gapes open.

"K-Khalil, what are you doing here" She stutters

"Hanging with the guys" I shrug

"Oh, shouldnt you be promoting your album." She asks.

"Yea but im just taking a small break"

"You seem to be taking alot of those" She states firmly crossing her arms over her chest.

"Is there a problem here"Alex says walking over with his stupid self.

"Aye man stay out of my damn business"

"Khalil!" Brice snaps

"Khalil you need to get out of here"Blessing finally says

"Who do yo-"

"STOP!" Brice yells gaining a few glances from some bystanders.

"Lets talk outside"Brice glares at me and gives Alex a reassuring nod.

We step outside of the club and Brice shivers. I take off my coat and put it around her as she mumbles a thanks.

"So...have you been staying with him" 

"Well yea, i couldnt go back to you, and my mom and I werent really happy with eachother." She explains

"Probably fucking him"I mumble looking off into the distance

"Is that how highly you think of me, Im not fucking him for your information. Im hanging out with him and my daughter" She says through gritted teeth. 

"Oh yea just keep throwing the daughter card at me"

"I dont know why your so mad when you have a son"

"Yea and you dont see me packing my bags and going off to live with Alexandra" I snap

"Im not living with him, Im just staying there for two damn weeks, two weeks that I want to have be peaceful" She snaps at me.

"Gosh Brice why did you have to go and cheat! I fucking love you and you went and kissed a guy twice, not even telling me about it. Ok so what people think im being an asshole now but can anyone blame me. Im going crazy at the thought of losing you" I say in one breath frustrated.

Brice holds a guilty expression and looks at me.

"Khalil I-"

"Just go and enjoy the party." I say before walking away...like I always do.