Chapter 13

Brice POV

I slip on my navy blue jeans with a white tank top and a navy blue cardigan and my black Knee high boots. I brush out my hair, leaving it in natural waves. I look into the mirror while brushing my hair just as Alex walks in dripping wet with his 8 pack on display and a towel wrapped around his waist; V lines standing out. Damn. I try my best not to look at him as he goes into his closet to take an outfit out.

"Um A-Alex, Angel called earlier and she invited us to hang out with her and some of the gang today." I continue to brush my hair

"Oh...what about Kenya"

"Well, Im gonna have to face my mom sooner or later." I mumble.

"And please put on a shirt" I add

"What, am I too sexy" He smirks as he moves his chest 

Yes

"No, i just like to see people fully clothed"

"Not the night we were making Kenya"He smirks again and I throw my brush at him blushing as I leave the room.

Aria POV

 I jump off the roof and flip in the air before Jason catches me in his arms. We fall to the floor laughing and he kisses my lips.

"I love you" He breathes

"I love you too" I give him another kiss before standing up with him

The past two days, Jason and I have been by eachothers side 24/7. We did it last night ofcourse but it was different cause yesterday would have been our anniversary if I hadnt "died". Then this morning we ate breakfast and practiced fighting eachother.

"I wonder how the gangs doing" I say as we hold hands and walk into the house

"No you mean you wonder how Brice is doing"He says smartly

"Same thing, I just hope she isnt having the worst time of her life..ya know without khalil" I mumble

"Shes fine, I heard she is staying at my brothers house"Jason says as he drinks some of his water.

"What, how do you know this"

"I spoke to Angelo" He shrugs

"Ive been trying to call Brice but she hasnt been answering...wow, I cant believe shes staying with Alex"

"Yea, me either"

"Jason, have you and your brother talked."

"Yea...here and there"

"No jason" I walk over to him and stand between his legs as he props himself on the counter.

"I mean have you guys really..talked"

"He doesnt want to so i dont care"

"Yes you do Jason you know you do"

"Can we not talk about this" He says jumping off the counter and walking away.

Why does he have to be so difficult.

Brice POV

I knock on the door Ive been dreading to see as my mother opens the door. Her face stern and her arms folded as she walks away from the door. I told Alex to stay in the car with Kenya till i got my mom calm and happy again. I enter the house and turn to close the door as Alex gives me a thumbs up and a reassuring smile. I walk into the living room and sit on the chair across from my mom.

"Speak" she says

"I...Im sorry if I hurt you by going back to the gang mom. I know that you dont want to see me live that kind of life."