Chapter 25

Blessing POV

I slip on my deep red dress and finish curling my hair.

"Taylor hurry up, the party starts in an hour and we have to be early." I yell slipping my heels on.

"I dont understand why we should be early" Taylor says coming out of the bathroom in a towel, V lines on full display. 

I stood there not able to even function. So fucking sexy.

"Babe stop staring and your drooling." He smirks

"Whatever just hurry up and get dressed." I say turning to face the mirror.

I feel Taylor wrap his arms around my waist and look at me through the mirror. He trailed kisses all the way up my neck and then kissed my cheek.

"I love you" He whispers

I turn in his arms and wrap my hands around his neck.

"I love you too" I smile and kiss him.

Angelo POV

I try to tie my tie in the mirror and after failing multiple time, Angel struts over to me in her sexy mini dress and just takes the tie off.

"You look hotter without it." She winks and I smile

"So babe, do you think that we could maybe, ever have a future together"I say

She turns and looks at me

"What kind of question is that, ofcourse I do." She exasperates

I walk over to her and pull a ring out of my pocket.

"Promise me" I say sliding the promise ring on.

She laughs and nods before licking her promise ring...yea its a ring pop but only cause im trying to save money for an actual ring.

Cameron POV

Chaz and I make our way into the booming club where khalils party is suppose to take place. There are so many people here. I spot Brice and she gives me a hug.

"You look amazing" I say (Picture of Brice and Khalils outfit on the side)

"Thanks so do you! Wheres Chaz" She asks looking behind me

"He's right-" I stop mid sentence

"Um, Brice" I say tapping her

"Yea?" 

I point in the direction of the othe Mccan brother.

"Alex" She mumbles