12 - Back to the track

Writer's pov

"I don't have any issues with you both coming to collage but ...... I am warning you never poke your nose into unwanted things. " While collecting things to handbag Pragya warned her both boys.

" You don't have to worry about us mom.. I will take care of Aaryan " Aarush replied with much excitement.

" I said that you Aarush. " Pragya spatted back.

" I know why you are so desperate to come there. Watching auto show isn't any big issue but if I ever see on  top of any vehicle think that this is your last day in this house understood ? '' Pragya stood infront of Aarush with her crossed arms and furrowed eyebrows.

" Yes Pragya mam... " Aarush mocked her with a salute.

" Actually don't worry mom.... our doctor is also coming with us..." While checking something on phone Aaryan said.

" Rajeev ? '' Pragya asked

" Yup. .. he is free today evening so  he wants to join with us. What should I say ? " Aaryan looked at his mom for her reply.

" Say yes ... What's the big deal in that ? " Pragya shrugged her shoulders and agreed for it.

" Then I am leaving..... Once you reach collage call me ..... I will come and pick you up...." Saying this Pragya hurried to her collage.

........................

Abhi's office

" Afternoon a meeting is scheduled with JK group CEO Mr Singhana that's all for today sir...." Abhi was sitting on his office chair listening to his secratary who explained him about his schedule.

" Okay..... " He agreed to confirm everything and concentrated back to his system screen.

" Sir.... Some students were here few days back requesting for funding their technical fest. It happens every year and they gave you an invitation to their fest as their special guest. " His secratary kept the invitation on table and said

" Jenna you know I won't attend such things....."

" I know sir.... But that's why I didn't bothered you with it but this time I thought you will be interested to go because Aira is also studying in that collage. " His secratary said . Abhi frowned his face and looked at Jenna cluelessly

" What happened sir ? Aira didn't said anything ? " Jenna asked

" Nope.... Leave it... Aira won't disturb me with such small things. She knows I won't go for functions unless Aira is participating in any program. Still most probably mom or dad will accompany her from school time itself. " Abhi chuckled softly and replied not giving much importance to it.

" Then it's fine sir... " Jenna smiled back and walked out from his cabin.

" Aira didn't even mentioned about it .... " Even though Abhi ignored what Jenna said he was little disturbed about Aira not saying about the fest in her collage. Abhi stared into space for few minutes thinking about something and quickly called Jenna back to his cabin.

'' Jenna.... cancel my meeting with Mr Singhania. I have another program to attend..." While warping up his work Abhi said in a hurry.

" But sir..... What program....."

" It's personal Jenna. ... I think Aira told me about this fest it slipped from my mind. I have to leave now. " He grabbed his car key and quickly ran towards parking lot not even waiting to hear what Jenna was saying.

..................

Collage

" So what's your plan ? Whatever it is be careful. This time it's tight security and all faculties are watching everyone closely "