Note by author

My dear and dearest book lovers ,

Few things before reading the story

1) This is a fan fiction story of Abhigya

I am not a fan of them but I got this request from a die hard fan of Abhigya to write a story for her based on them.
So after thinking about a lot I decided to write one small one. Hope atleast Abhigya fans will read this and like it.

This isn't a fresh love story of young couples. This is a matured love story of a matured couples. Man in his middle forties and woman in her middle thirties. ( The person who asked for a Abhigya story Especially asked me to write it with their matured life ".

Still I want to say that support if you like it by commenting below.

Characters

Abhishek Mehra

A 44 year old business magnet who owns chain of business enterprises. Ruler of Mehra groups, a legacy inherited through his parents, grandparents and great grandparents.
Abhishek Mehra itself is a brand  name among business world. He is the only King who is ruling the jungle and he sacrificed many things on his way to reach for this height and now he is never gonna give up.

People call him heartless because he is ........ Only love in his heart completely owned by his one and only daughter Aira Abhishek Mehra.
Daddy's little girl who born for Abhishek and his first love, his first wife Mira who left him in a plane crash leaving one year old Aira baby into her dad's hands. From that day onwards till Aira's last breath he promises to himself that he will never let Aira cry for anything or make her feel like she is alone. He can turn this world upside down for his daughter Aira.

 He can turn this world upside down for his daughter Aira

Pragya Arora

Pragya Arora

A 37 year old collage professor. Age is just a number for her because for some weird kind of reason age is in reverse gear for this beautiful lady. People will faint if they get to know that Pragya is mother of two Teenage boys who are in their seventeen and moreover they are fraternal twins.