5 - A wrong story

Writer's pov

" The ruler and his empire written by
Abhishek Mehra.
Claps..... Claps.....more claps " Aarush jumped on Aaryan's bed snatching the book which he was reading and read out its name.

" Aarush give it back '' Aaryan tried to snatch it from his brother.

" Don't you get bored by reading this ? And that's of a same author's, same type of book. He and his business world ... Ufff what kind of man he is ? " Aarush mocked looking at front cover of the book. It was Abhi's photo and his latest book on entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship.

" I am interested .... If it's boring for you then you don't read. " Aaryan snatched the book from his brother and continued reading.

" Wait a minute ..... Is this your book ? From where did you get money....." Aarush snatched it again and checked whether it's orginal one or pirated copy.

" Oh my god this is orginal copy and new release. Bro did get any lottery ? " Aarush looked at him with a shocking face.

" I got this as a present " Aaryan replied.

" From whom ? " Aarush asked.

" From the great Abhishek Mehra. After reading his previous book I had sent him a mail..... A handwritten mail via post about how I felt after reading it. Do you know..... he replied me back into my email address which I quoted in my letter. He promised me that first copy of his next book will be sent to me if I sent him address. He did like he promised see it's his signature " Aaryan showed Abhi's signature to Aarush like he got a fortune or something.

" Just for this signature you are happy like this " Aarush asked

" It's not just a signature. It's an art.... Look at this ..... Look how beautiful and royal his signature looks like. This one signature is enough to show his power. " Aaryan praised Abhi.

" Whatever ! Bro after you complete reading give this book to me " Aarush said in a very serious tone.

" Why ? Do you want to read this ? Then I will suggest that read his very first book then....." Aaryan started to look for another book.

" I don't want such craps to read . We will sell this in OLX. Since it has his signature I am sure some idiots like you will buy it for a good price " Aarush ran from bed before his brother could beat him up.

............................

Mumbai
Night party

A Mercedes Benz V class stopped right infront of a five star hotel where the party is organised. Media flashes were all around struggling to take pictures of all celebrities, non celebrities who came for this posh night party.

" You understood very well what I said right ? " Abhi asked to Ria who was sitting beside him. He corrected his tie and made his signature perfect look and that serious face. Abhi heard frequent sniffing sound from his side and saw Ria crying.

" Listen..... I don't want this drama there. Leave everything here itself. Before stepping out from my car you have to be that Ria who was ready to throw yourself on me. " He said in a dangerous tone making Ria stutter and gulped a lump from throat.

" I didn't cry...." She replied in a shivering voice

" Girl......You came to me..... Obviously with a wrong intention. Since you already decided to throw yourself on me I am going to use you for the same purpose for which you came to me. Only difference is person you have to meet today is not me but someone else " Abhi said