3 - Past

Writer's pov

A famous racing track in mumbai

" Abhi is inside ? " A man in a customised black suit stepped down from his branded car and asked for  Abhi to a person who stood outside.

" Yes sir ...  But he is on racing track..." Man replied and ran behind one who asked for Abhi.

Purab Khanna, Abhi's best friend and his right hand. Word manager will be very less for him to describe because Purab is much more than that for Abhi. He considers him as his younger brother. For Purab also it's same he is with Abhi like his shadow even in his business or in his family. There isn't anything in Abhi's life that Purab doesn't know. That kind of friendship they hold and that kind of loyal person is Purab.

" Purab....... Come on man. I was feeling that voidness without you. Now this is going to be fun. Abhi is in a good mood today. Of course he will be...... JK metals are in his hands now and that's in most cheapest price"
An old man in his sixties welcomed Purab with a great smile. He looked at the car that was on racing track with his binoculars and enjoyed the race.

" How many laps he covered ? " Purab asked in a tension filled voice.

" It's three...... He set it for five." That old man commented.

" Nina..... Call him and say that I am here " Purab notified his personal secretary Nina and said. She quickly called him and informed that Purab is waiting.

" Oh come on Purab don't be a  mood spoiler. It was getting heated " he whined. Purab avoid him and waited for Abhi.

Completing the current lap,Abhi stopped the car and came out. He passed the leather gloves which he was wearing to the man who followed  him.

" Wow........  He looks like a vintage wine. As it ages it tastes better. As he ages he is getting hotter than before. " Ria, a girl in who might be in her early twenties commented by looking at Abhishek who was coming to meet Purab. Ria is kind of an attraction in such places who grabs attention from VIPs and vvips who visits this racing track. She has many connections with wide range of business personalities and famous peoples.

Purab rolled his eyes watching that girl and from his face it's evident that he don't like her that much but rest of others who stood there were ogling on her. Ria stood from her chair grabbing the water bottle and stood right in front of Purab flaunting her body through the dress she was wearing. A cropped Jean shorts and knot up white top with a neon green coloured bra inside.

" Oh dear..... You are wasting your time. If Abhishek Mehra has least interest in something then that must be girls and their hot company. He chosen to lead a dry life after his beloved wife's death. Even his second marriage didn't go well with him. He is dedicated to his late wife so it's better you won't get embarrassed now " one man commented to Ria.

" May be he haven't met the right one till now or a girl who can really change his mind. Anyways I like tough men. The more he is tough more he looks hot. " Ria replied while stretching her shirt towards the shoulders.

" He won't even look at you. He is not someone who you can met in this short age of yours. His daughter is almost same age as yours girl '' Purab warned her in a low voice. Ria turned towards Purab and winked at him

'' I like daddies. They are the protectors who knows good job ." Hearing her reply in a flirty way, Purab shut his mouth and left the matter to Abhi itself. People can only warn others about danger if they don't want to hear then let them taste it.

" There is a hissing sound from engine while starting. Rest are perfect. ...." Abhi came while pointing out the faults in the car.

Ria corrected her throat to get attention from Abhi. He turned and looked at her.