Epilogue

Writer's pov

Few months later

Abhi parked his car infront of a huge hospital carelessly and ran inside all panicked.

" Emergency ward ? " he asked at girl from the enquiry section about the direction towards the emergency ward. As soon as the information desk gave him direction he ran towards there without wasting a second.

Abhi was frantically looked around at all beds looking for Pragya. He looked  very nervous as well as worried.

" Excuse me... Pragya Mehra.... Do you know where is this patient admitted ? She is my wife..... " he stopped a random nurse and asked to her about Pragya.

" Over there sir ..... Bed just behind you " after looking at the chart she replied. Abhi turned and looked at the person who was lying on bed covering her face.

" Pragya..... " Abhi quickly went to her side and held on hands.

" What happened ? Doctor checked you ? What did he say ? No .... I will talk to the doctor personally.  Where is the doctor ? Who checked you ? " Abhi still looked nervous even after finding Pragya and he doesn't understand what he was asking to Pragya. Also he didn't give her a second gap to reply for any of his questions. He shouted for doctor but Pragya made him sit down silently atleast for few minutes.

" Don't embarrass me..... I am perfectly fine now.  " Pragya yelled at him in a low voice

" Perfectly fine ? Then why did they put all these on you ? " Abhi asked looking at the IV drip.

" You don't have to worry Mr Abhishek Mehra. It's just saline solution. Her BP dropped down suddenly and fainted while taking class. " Bulbul came there and replied for all doubts of Abhi.

" When you called me and said this matter my heart stopped for a second. I came here running leaving an important meeting in middle. Where is her doctor ? My mind is still not at ease and I will feel good only after knowing every details." Abhi was restless and he looked around for Pragya's doctor to ask more about her condition.

" This man will make me mad. Abhi stop it .... I am very much fine now. Can't you see that ? " Pragya pulled him back to chair and asked to sit there silently.

" This is why I don't wanted Bulbul to inform you. " Pragya grunted.

" Bhaiya I told you. For now she is okay. They have drawn blood for run few tests. Only after checking the results they can say anything in detail. When she finishes this IV her results will here. Till then let her take some rest. Don't disturb her " Bulbul warned Abhi and went back to her duty.

" Do you need anything to drink ? Juice ? Coconut water ? " Soon after Bulbul left Abhi started asking whether Pragya needs something to eat or drink. She rolled her eyes and cover the face watching him over reacting for such a small matter.

" Tell me if you want anything... Okay ? I am sitting just beside you ..... "

" Excuse me sister. He is disturbing me " Pragya wake up from bed and complaint to nurse about Abhi.

" Okay okay... Fine. Relax.... I won't say anything. Now take some rest " Abhi quickly stopped Pragya and made her laid back on bed.

................

After an hour Pragya was asked to meet the doctor and they both were sitting infront of the consultation room waiting for their turn.

" Why they asked you to meet an gynecologist ? Everything will be fine right ? You don't feel any discomfort during these times ? .... "