13 - Changes

" chapter won't be that much good. I got writer's block and I am not able to write anything new. I hope you will understand. Now for few days I am going to reading mode. Hope it will help me
😔😔"

Writer's pov

" For god sake....... Can't you stay away from my dad ? " Aira raged towards Pragya shouting at her but Abhi quickly stood in front of Pragya and blocked Aira.

" Why you are shouting at my mom ? Is your father a saint ? " Aaryan shouted at Aira. He isn't a shot tempered guy but when he looses it no one can stop him.

" Aaryan " Pragya warned him to shut up.

" Oh.... So both mother and son came here after planning everything to trap my dad. " Aira spatted back

" Aira stop it.... What the hell you saying ? " Abhi scolded Aira.

" We didn't came to trap anyone and we don't have any relationship with this man. I don't even know him ...." Aaryan stared at Abhi with his hatred filled eyes.

" Aaryan behave yourself. To whom you are talking like that ? " Pragya went towards Aaryan and yelled at him

" Dad... You still want to get humiliated by this witch and her bastard son..." Before Aira could complete that Abhi smacked her for the first time in his life. Both Aaryan and Pragya stood there all shocked. Pragya never expected that from him because she knows what is Aira for him.

" Abhi...." Pragya took his name in that shocked mode.

Aira was crying with her one hand on cheeks and she didn't looked at her dad or anyone. She clenched her jaw in anger and swiped the tears quickly.

" Think before what you are talking and to whom you are talking. " Abhi shouted at Aira in his top of lungs.

" Stop it......" Pragya held him back and tried to make him calm down.

" Why you are stopping him ? All this years he never raised his hands on me  but now he did that and that happened only because of you and your......"

" Aira ........." Abhi raged again raising his hands but Pragya again held him back.

" I am going.... I will show you what I can do...." Aira ran from there crying and pushing Aaryan to a side.

Abhi was looking at her like " what happened to her all of sudden ? "

" Are you gone mad or something ? " Pragya looked at Abhi and yelled.

" You didn't hear what she said ? " Abhi said annoyingly

" I heard..... But this is not the way to deal with it. Who raise hands on a girl even if she is your daughter ? Are you insane ? If you have any issues with her behavior make her understand or scold her not like this. Even if you are her father you don't have any rights to raise your hands on her. " Pragya points her finger and shouted at him.

" Oh who is saying this ? Feminist Pragya Arora ? " Abhi asked in a mocking tone.

" You won't change.... Never ever ......
Before it was on me ....now it's one Aira. Grow up man. If she is also not with you then you are really going to end up alone in this whole life remember that . " Pragya spatted at him and walked from there with Aaryan.

......................

" Did you see Aira somewhere ? " Pragya was trying to find Aira who was nowhere seeing. Everyone's reply was same no one saw her.

While checking on Aira Pragya heard Aarush's name was announcing from shortlisted name of bike race as a part of  auto show. Pragya rolled her eyes annoyingly and went to catch Aarush but meanwhile Pragya noticed Aira going to somewhere and that's with seniors.