What if it's because of the baby? That definitely has to be why.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I lost you after everything you've gone through because of me. I'm so grateful for you." She hugged me and I winced in pain causing Nick to wake up.

"I-I didn't mean to fall asleep. Did I disturb you? Are you okay?"

"I-I'm okay. Tammy said you haven't slept properly so it was good for you. You should go home.. I'll be fine with Tammy." I told him and he frowned.

"What do you mean? I'm not leaving you." He said and I was about to retort when he door opened and Nicole rushed in with flowers.

"Oh my God! I was so scared! Thank Goodness you're okay." She rushed to me and gave me a hug but not too tight to hurt me.

"How are you feeling? Oh! What about my grandson? I'm so glad you're okay. I brought you so much food. All your faves."

"I'm glad as well. You didn't have to though, thank you!"

"Don't thank me! I'm sorry that happened to you. Nick had the security hyped up. Didn't you son?"

"Yes mom." He said rubbing his eyes. "I also brought you a change of clothes. You can shower and then we'll all eat. Your dad is coming." She added and he mumbled a thank you.

Soon after , Zach , Zoey and Nigel all came with food and flowers. I was happy for the company but not happy for the circumstances. My eyes kept drifting to Nick who was watching my every move. He didn't even let me go to the bathroom alone! Eww!

He had taken a shower and looked way better than he did earlier. It was nice being around them. They were so lively and chatty. He didn't speak much. Just staring at me. After a while, his parents and siblings left promising to come back tomorrow and Mel and Tyler came to visit as well. They spent a few hours with me and then left too.

"You should get some sleep. Go home. I'll be fine with my sister." I told Nick for the nth time. Tammy was sitting next to me on the chair watching our exchange. The doctor had come in to check on me and he said my knife wound was healing well. Thank God it didn't go way too deep. He said it was a miracle I had survived especially with the amount of blood lost. Thank God indeed!

"I've told you, I'm not going anywhere. Natalia should be here to move us to a much bigger room. And a bigger bathroom. Couldn't even fit in there! Go home Tamara. Don't be stubborn."

Oh Natalia! The Manager of the hospital and Camilla's doctor. The doctor who told him she had ran away. I remember when Tammy had fallen down the stairs and she spoke to us when we got here.

"No thank you. I'll sleep on the couch and you go home. It's fine really." They continued arguing for a minute when Nick asked her to follow him outside.

What are they talking about? I wondered. A full 5 minutes passed and then they came back inside.

"I-I'll go home sis. Get you some stuff and I'll be back."

"Okay." She kissed my forehead and walked out. The nurses came in and rolled me out of the room with Nick holding my hand the whole time.

When we were finally left alone, I turned to him. "T-Thank you for donating your blood. I don't know what I — um what would happen to the baby." I corrected myself quickly. I know he did this all because of the baby and I've already gotten the hint that everything he's doing is for the baby. Maybe one day I'll be able to get over him. Maybe one day.

"You don't need to thank me. You know I would do anything for our baby." He said kissing my forehead and my stomach. My tear glands were already about to open up when I held the urge in.