"It's so quiet, I wish it were like this all the time." Akatsuki muttered as he carried his book.

I looked back and laughed "As do I, Akatsuki!"

Akatsuki looked pleased that he had made me laugh and smiled at the blushing Pureblood. However, I abruptly turned around to stare at Kaname when his hold on my hand tightened.

I could tell he was jealous.

"Hey." I whispered "It's alright, Kaname."

At those words, he smiled at me and walked on ahead with us.

After their class

The class has finished, now it's only Kaname and I left in the room.

For some reason, I felt awkward because we haven't been alone since last night and haven't properly spoken about what will happen between us.

I was picking up my book and gradually getting closer to the door when Kaname spoke.

"Y/N." He said softly, I spun on my heel and gazed at him, he was sat by the window.

"Yes?" I asked, walking towards him.

"Do you think Akatsuki will try take you away from me?" He asked, his voice darkened and I saw that he clenched his fists. This was obviously a touchy topic to talk about.

"Kaname, I feel nothing for Akatsuki; he's just a friend. He can try take me away from you but it'll never work, I'll always choose you. Only you." I said, sitting by him and laying my head on his shoulder.

"I don't trust him around you. Who knows what he could-"

"Do you really think that I can't take him on? You saw me when I lost my control, he was on the floor begging for me to spare him." I chuckled, putting my head on his chest as his hands brushed through my hair.

Kaname laughed, I felt the vibration on his chest,"That is very true, you could kill him in a heartbeat. But if he ever hurts you..." Kaname's eyes gleamed red in anger.

"Hey! Calm down, please. Can we stop talking about Akatsuki and talk about us?" I said shyly, looking up at him and interlocking our hands.

Kaname looked into my eyes and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I want to show everyone that you're mine, Y/N. I don't care about the attention and the rumors. They don't have a say in what we feel." He said, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"People will say things, Kaname. I think it's best if we keep it on the down-low for now." I said, not really wanting the attention from other vampires.

"Fine. But only for you, my darling." Kaname kissed my neck softly and brung me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I yawned.

"Why haven't I gotten into the routine of sleeping when it's day yet?!" I annoyingly asked myself.

Kaname chuckled "Because you've been human for about half of your life. It will gradually become better." He explained, rubbing the knuckles on my hand softly. Sparks shot up through my body and I felt giddy.

"If you say so." I muttered, nuzzling my head in his chest and closing my eyes. Kaname allowed this to happen and we stayed there for a while. Soon enough, I fell into the dark depths of sleep.

3rd POV

Kaname looked down at Y/N softly.

He felt so delighted and happy that Y/N had finally pushed through her fear and committed to being with him.

This would only make the blood bond stronger, the only way to truly seal a blood bond is to consummate it. But he would only wait until she was ready, he won't allow her to rush this. It'll be on their account.

He slowly stood up with her in his arms and moved her into a bridal position, looking at her lovingly.

He then made the short trip back to their dormitory where he settled her in her bed and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead, bidding her goodnight.