The Market

I arrive at 7:30 pm just like Cali suggested. However, I can hear voices filled with laughter coming from inside the cabin. It sounds like everyone is already here, I thought. Which means I am late, again. I enter the main room; they are all sitting around a big wooden table chitchatting with huge smiles on their faces that can fill a lifetime of void in one's heart. I could not help but watch from afar. Seeing them like this makes me warm inside. Seeing all my friends laughing is music to my ears. Even Kai and Hunter are enjoying themselves. Witnessing this only makes me second guess my effect on the two young men in my life. Maybe, I am the reason they dislike each other? The thought sends a sharp sting to my heart. I hope that my thoughts are not true. I could not bear to be the reason there is a wage in their friendship. Kai notices me and smiles. I smile back effortlessly. When he sees that I do not move from the entrance he excuses himself and heads over to me.

"Is everything okay?"

He says with concern.

"Yes, everything is fine. I was just enjoying the view."

"The view? what of?"

"Everyone happy and laughing. I haven't seen this in a while."

I smile embarrassed with the information I just shared.

Kai moves closer and kisses me on the forehead. He then looks me in my eyes and places his hand on my cheek.

"That's what I love most about you Ava. You find beauty in the slightest things."

My face gets hot with his complement. I place my hand gently on top of his hand that is on my cheek. Taking his hand in mine, I turn and kiss the palm of his hand and looking up at him.

"Thank you."

I respond breathlessly.

I am so flattered right now I could hardly breathe. I can tell by the look on his face that he wants to kiss me. I move in closer letting him know it is okay to do so.

Kai reads my body language perfectly. I melt in his arms towards his sweet lips. They're as smooth as rose petals. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck to lock him closer to me. Excited he picks me up against the wall pinning me between him and it. He then tries to back off probably thinking he is being too aggressive with me. I stop him from moving way by wrapping my legs around him letting him know he is doing nothing wrong. He then moves from the wall and lays me down gently on something soft. I don't pay attention to what I am on. I am just focused on his lips and body right now. I move my hand from the back of his neck and down to his stomach. I could not help myself. I have to feel more of him. I quickly slid my hand under his shirt and onto his back. I can feel his smooth skin and the creases of each and every muscle on his back. It is a turn-on for sure. I can tell he feels the same. He takes my opposite hand and grabs my wrist pinning it up over my head. I can feel my body getting hotter. It almost feels like I am floating. I can not control myself. I want him, I want him badly.

"Yesss! That's what I am talking about!" Yells a girl.

Kai and I quickly stop to look at Pee standing at the entrance of the room we now made it into. I then noticed I am on the couch that I and Kai were once injured on. At least now I have one good memory of us on it. I thought with a smirk. Even though now it is an embarrassing one since pee and the rest are now watching us.

"Enjoying the show?"

Questions Kai sarcastically.

"Yes!"

Reply all the girls in harmony. Their eyes glistened with excitement.

However, Hunter stood there with an eyebrow raised and his arms folded. I can tell he was the only one that did not enjoy the sudden urges Kai and I just shared.