The Revealing.

My palms are sweaty I can't remember the last time I've ever felt this kind of anxiety before. I can hear the crowd through the walls carrying on with chatter and laughter. It sounds like there hundreds of people. I have never liked standing in front of a crowd nor be the center of attention. The thought of it sends my stomach spiraling. I don't know if I am ready for this. On top of that I haven't seen any of my friends yet. They kept us all separated to prepare for today's event. The big "Revealing"of the Royal coven. It would be so much easier if I had Tatum here with me. My cousin always new what to say to get me out of my own head. She would tell me 'who cares what others think, own your worth.' And a whole bunch of other touching motivating words that would make me feel empowered. But that's not the case and I find myself shifting my feet from side to side as I talk myself out of making my escape.

"Is everything fine miss?"

Ask Trixi, when she notices my nervous ticks.

"Yes, of course."

I lie in my best confidant voice.

"Are your shoes uncomfortable?"

She questions.

I stop my frantic feet from shifting once I noticed I haven't stopped.

"No, they're perfect."

She gives me a light smile.

"Don't worry miss, you look absolutely splendid and they will adore everything about you."

Poppy chimes in with words of encouragement.

I force a smile so I don't come off as rude or ungrateful. Her words are kind and beautiful, however, they're aren't having any effect on my rattled nerves. Just when I thought this feeling couldn't get any worse I hear the metallic sounds of horns going off. The sounds were warm and velvety but they screamed in my hears and rose terror within me. I tried my best not to run, but I found myself frozen and practically hiding myself behind the drapes in front of me.

"Ava."

A familiar voice being warmth within my veins and I find breathing calmly once again. My heart stops racing within my chest and the rhythm is back to it normal pitter patters. I turn to respond meeting the soothing honey eyes I am not supposed to adore.

"Hunter."

I say almost breathlessly when I notice he is not in his normal attire. He is wearing what seems to be all black sleek armor. The onyx steel glistens across his chest and makes every crevice of his muscles stand out. His black hair is drapes over his forehead with luscious curls and his eyes pop more than ever before. My goodness he is so handsome. I feel heat burn at my cheeks and my heart is no longer steady, but a total beating mess.

"Mr. Mikal, you are not suppose to be back here."

Scolds Poppy.

"I won't tell if you won't ."

He smirks with sarcasm.

Poppy does not answer in words but by her bright red face and excited wing flitter. I think she just as in awe of him as I am right now.

"What are you doing here?"

I finally question.

" I just wanted to wish you luck and to tell you, you got this."

His eyes scans my body and then my face. I can see he too is blushing now. It's kind of cute, I didn't know I can have an effect on him in that way.

"Thanks."

I rely.

Hunter: If you find yourself nervous just focus on me. I will guide you though it every step of the way.