An interrupted Kiss.

Cali's last words echo in my ears and ran to the core of me. A part of me was sad but mostly, I was angry. Angry because I felt lied to. Angry because Hunter made it seem like he liked me. He flirted with me and looked me in my eyes and told me how selfish he was with me. How he didn't want anyone with me. He was definitely a selfish jerk, however; he also said he didn't deserve me and he was right. I don't like liars who want their cake and eat it too. I want to hit him right where the sun didn't shine. However, I contained myself. He wasn't worth my energy.

As she waltzes closer to us, she keeps her eyes locked on Hunter. As if she wants to devour him. In the background, I hear a bunch of footsteps stampeding towards the room. In runs Kai and the girls, all looking cautiously at the unknown girl in the room.

"Who the Hell are you?"

Tatum asks, as her eyes glow a ring of white.

"Are you another vampire?"

asks Pee, her eyes raging red.

I noticed all my gang had their defenses up being that all their eyes were glowing. Kai's were a piercing glow of emeralds and Hope's were a glowing ocean blue.

"No, No she's not a vampire, everyone just stands down."

Orders Hunter as he shields her from the others.

"Yeah, relax, I am his girlfriend and also a Nephilim like him,"

she tells everyone.

"What's a Nephilim?"

I ask confused about her terminology.

I could hear her crack a  laugh at my question, which made me even more agitated.

"It means half human and half angel."

Answers Kai.

"Oh."

"Are you a guardian also?"

Asks Hope.

"I would have been but back at the academy, I tried out to be a Royal guardian. I wonder who I lost that job too."

She replies as she winks at Hunter again.

"So you two were in the academy together?"

Asks Kai.

"You got it handsome."

She smiles.

"So what are you doing now?"

He questions.

"I am just a foot soldier for the council. I run their errands and handle their dirty work."

She confesses cooly.

"She's one of their assassins."

Says Hunter with a smirk.

"I mean, that's kind of cool."

Says Pee.

The girls and I dart our eyes at her as if she just complimented the enemy.

"Okay so why are you here?"

asks Tatum.

"Geez, tuff crowd. Let me guess-- you're pretty, blonde, and straightforward. I would have to go with Ms. Tatum Clarke."

"Ahh... yeah.."

Tae responds.

"I knew it. As for you, hum... Cute, shy, and polite. You're Hope Good."

Hope nods.

She then walks over to Penelope.

"Sexy, rough around the edges, and bold, definitely Penelope Young."