Wendy's Advice

The next day I wake up with a lot of regrets. I kissed HUNTER! Oh my god! What the hell is wrong with me? I cover my head with the blanket  I am not going to get out of the bed. How can I ever show my face to him again. I made a complete fool out of myself. I just broke up with Kai and I run into the arms of another man seconds later that's not the kind of girl I am. Am I wrong for feeling guilty? I feel like I cheated on Kai. I'm a total mess, I did things last night without thinking of the consequences. Ugh! I hate myself right now. I am going to stay in bed until I am fifty, hopefully by then I will not feel all this shame.

Knock knock!

I hear two knocks at my door and I stay quiet. I am not in the mood to speak to Kai or Hunter today. Therefore, I am going to stay quiet just in case it was one of them.

"Sweetie, are you awake?"

Questions aunt Wendy while opening the door and poking her head into my room.

I close my eyes acting like I am sleeping. Mind you, my head is still under the covers so I just did that for no reason. I feel Wendy sit at the foot of my bed.

"So, that bad, huh?"

She questions me. That fact that she knows there's something wrong sends red flags. Can everyone else tell?

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Yeah, I've been there before. I have made many mistakes going up."

I wasn't sure were she was trying to go with this. What did she know exactly? Did Tatum tell her about last night? Or was she spying on Hunter and I? Both are equally embarrassing. But I rather Wendy know than Lily.

"I don't think your mistakes equal to mine."

I hear Wendy huff.

"Ava, sweetie, I was most likely worst than you."

"Doubt it."

"I too was madly in love with a guardian."

My eyes shot open the covers flew off and I sit up.

"I am not in love with Hunter."

I stated.

"Oh, so that little display of affection I saw last night was two trying to give some CPR?"

She snorts jokingly.

I hold back my laugher with an eye roll.

"You're not funny."

"Oh, you can't even say that with a serious face."

"Wendy, seriously. I did a lot of things I shouldn't have last night."

"Like come home with the wrong boy?"

She questions my relationship with Kai without directly ask me about it.

"Ahhh, I kind of broke up with Kai, last night."

"Oh thank god."

"Wait, what?"

"I only said that because no one can say you cheated that's all."

"Oh, hey! Aunt Wendy! You're not helping."

I said throwing myself back onto my pillow.

"How isn't that not helping it's not like you're a two timer."

I laugh at her old phrase.

I get back up and sit Indian style on the bed.

"Okay, I am going to explain it all to you and then you tell me how wrong I am."