I can get used to this!

What felt like hours was just a few minutes and Poppy and Trixi, come barging back into my room. I snap out of all my nudging thoughts and back to reality. The two fairies eyes widen when they noticed I was red in the face from my emotions.

"Do you need more time Miss?"

Asks Poppy.

I wipe the tear from my cheek trying to hide my weaken state from them.

"No, I am okay. What is it that we have to do?"

I question, quickly shifting their attention from wondering how I was feeling.

"Well, we know you traveled a long way and figured a nice hot bath would do you justice."

"Yes, that does sound really nice right about now."

I smile.

"Prefect follow me Miss, I'll set you up with a bath while Trixi makes your dress."

"You're making me a dress?"

I question with curiosity. I knew fairies can be crafty creatures. I just didn't realize how quick they were with it.

"Yes, it is my specialty, and I was thinking maybe a white dress?"

I feel like white is for when you get married or baptized, it definitely wasn't a go to for me. By the way she quickly ask if I would prefer a blue dress. I knew my facial expression gave it away.

"No, blue isn't really my color."

I respond, knowing most likely Hope will be wearing something blue.

"Okay, how about a rosy pink?"

"I am sorry but I despise pink. How about black? I like black."

I suggested.

"Black! Heavens no, black is for death and destruction."

"Okay, not black."

I respond trying not to laugh at how appalled she looked.

"I got it!"

She replies flapping her wings with excitement.

" How about a dress to match those beautiful eyes of yours?"

I stop to think for a moment my eyes are dark brown they're so dark they almost look black and there wasn't anything beautiful about them.

"You want me to wear a brown dress?"

"Heavens no! A lilac one. Just like your real eye color. You see."

She says as an enchanted mirror appear before me. I noticed my eyes are glowing lilac. I noticed it before in my mothers vanity mirror but I thought I triggered my eyes because my emotions.

"When in Avalon, your true self shows. Therefore, your eyes will always be this way. You don't have to hide here."

I smiled, I can get used to this.

"So, a dress to match your eyes?"

She asks again.

"Yes, I can do lilac. You know a second there, I thought you was going to have me look like a walking poop-moji."

I joke.

"Poop-moji, Miss?"

She questions with an confused expression.

I laugh.

"Forget it, it's a norm thing. Lilac is great. Thank you, Trixi."

"Yes, of course. You're very welcome."

"So, bath?"

I ask Poppy.

"Yes, this way."

She says waving her hand over an bare wall. A wood door with vines engraved appears. The door nob is made of brass and it's the first time I have seen something other than gold around here.

"Get ready, you never laid your eyes on a spring like this one."

She says with a big smile and she opens the door.

The smell of lavender and vanilla filled my nose and warm mist kissed my skin.

There were torches built into the walls with golden holders. And fireflies danced on the ceiling. Veins crawled down the walls and hung beautifully off the ceiling dripping down like a willow tree over the waterfall and spring. It looked like if was supposed to be outdoors but somehow it magically existed in this very room.

"Wow!"

I responded in total awe of the room.

"It's amazing right?"

Asks poppy full with excitement.

"Poppy, it's wonderful! How is this even possible?"

"The room is enchanted to the owners liking. You can make any changes to it as long as you want. You just imagine it and it comes to light."

"My mother, she did this didn't she?"

I question.

"Yes, miss. That is correct."

"Then I won't change anything about it. It's perfect."

"As you wish. Also if you need a towel the hummingbirds will get it for you and your robe. As for any soaps and sponges the butterflies will provide you with it, just ask them."

"Wait, what?"

"Fairies are close to all nature's creatures. They are my helpers and will provide and obey your every command."

"Well, that's new and different. I can get used to that."

I respond in amazement.

"Enjoy, oh and the latrine is behind that crystal door if needed."

She replies pointing to a crystal glass door covered in vines. It was so shiny I could she my reflection in it.

"Okay. Thank you!"

"I'll be waiting in your room for you. If you need anything just give me a whistle."

I smile at her as she leaves the room. I was hesitant at first. I never taking a bath in such an environment before. It was enormous. I felt as if I could get lost in here. But the water was warm and satisfying to my body. I felt relaxed once I went in. It felt as if I was in there for hours. And like she said the butterflies obeyed my every need with the essentials I asked for. When I was ready to get out the hummingbirds came with my towel and robe. Once I was dry, I exited the bathing room and like Poppy said she was waiting there with Trixi, both of them fill with anxious eyes.

"So, how do you like your dress. I made a few adjustments. I felt like this is more you."

Asks Trixi impressed with her work.

She steps aside to reveal the most beautiful dress.

"OMG!"

"Is that a good thing miss?"

"That's a great thing!"