Shadow (3)

Important author's note at the end please answer - Thanks PoisonGirl

Shadow (3)

Kylie's POV

I laid on the bed, in one of Dean's shirts and a pair of shorts, while Dean sat on the computer doing research.

I played with my fingers and glanced at Dean. "Hey."

Dean glanced up at the computer and at me. "Hey." He chuckled. "You doing okay over there, you're quiet."

"The alcohol isn't sitting right with my stomach." I shrugged making him laugh.

"I told you to slow down sweetheart. When was the last time you drank that much?"

I plucked at one of the pieces of lint on Dean's shirt and shrugged. "It's been awhile."

"Yeah." He nodded. "Well just relax over there and I'll take care of this, okay?" He smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

He looked tired, probably bored by all the research he had to do.

I slid my legs off the side of the bed quietly, and tiptoed over to stand behind him. I gently placed my hands on the back of his neck and shoulders gently rubbing the tight knot.

"What are you doing?" Dean moaned.

I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Taking care of you." I said softly. "Do you want me to stop?" I teased.

"No, no." He moaned. "Don't stop."

I kept this up for a few minutes, just letting him enjoy my touch before he surprised me by catching my wrist and turning to face me.

"All done?" I asked softly.

He stood up slowly, still holding my wrists before pressing his lips to mine for a gentle kiss.

I used my free hand to gently cup his cheek, feeling his stubble against my palm. He gently walked me back as the back of my knees hit the bed.

I fell back on the bed, Dean falling on top of me keeping his hand next to my head to keep his weight off of me.

I kissed down his jaw line as I wrapped my legs around his waist, I listened as he moaned before bringing his lips up to mine again.

He reached down pulling my/his shirt from my body, leaving me in just my bra.

I felt exposed in front of Dean, this was the first time he's ever seen me like this.

He used his finger to gently trace one of my scars that started from my collar bone to the top of my breast. I trembled under his touch.

Dean was with a lot of beautiful women, none of them were probably as scarred as I was.

He smiled up at me and cupped my cheek. "God you are so beautiful." He leaned down to kiss me softly.

I felt his hands go behind my back, ready to unclip my bra, just when I felt a vibration coming from his jeans.

I pulled back and glanced at Dean. "Is that your phone or are you really happy to see me?"

He rolled his eyes and pulled back pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Just so you know, I am really happy to see you too." He winked and answered the phone. "Hey there Sammy, you know you have really bad timing." He got up off the bed as I grabbed his shirt and threw it back on. "Let me guess. You're lurkin' outside that poor girl's apartment, aren't you?" He questioned as he put Sam on speaker.

"No." I heard Sam say as I got up and went to stand next to Dean, he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist and I relaxed against him. "Yes." He admitted.