Scarecrow (4)

Scarecrow (4)

Kylies POV

Dean shook me awake, the sky was now dark and there was a light mist in the air, making the orchard creepier than before. Ky, He said softly, his hand gently on my shoulder.

I sat up straight, rubbing my eyes, forgetting I was wearing makeup. Whats going on? I asked gently.

Look. I followed Deans finger to where a familiar car sat, clearly broken down.

I sat up straight before hurrying to get out of the car. We have to hurry. I told Dean who was already out, bag on his shoulder.

He tossed me a flashlight. Stay behind me. He warned.

I rolled my eyes and trudged into the orchard, following behind Dean.

A figure ran past us, but it was too fast to catch with my flashlight.

Dean. I said warningly.

He grabbed my hand. Come on we have to move faster. He pulled me quicker.

Steve? I heard in the distance.

Whos there?

We ran until we reached the couple, the scarecrow coming behind them.

Get back to your car. I yelled, but the couple only stared at the thing behind them.

Go! Go! Dean yelled, letting go of my hand to grab his gun, cocking it. He shot at the scarecrow, but it only stumbled backwards.

Come on, come on. I yelled at Dean as I pulled him towards the end of the orchard. He stopped to cock his gun again and shot at the scarecrow, again it only stumbled.

Go! Go! Dean encouraged until we reached the orchard and the clearing.

Dean raised his gun again, but the scarecrow was gone.

What-What the hell was that? Steve asked.

Dont ask. Dean shook his head.

Lets get you guys out of here. I panted glancing at Dean who shook his head.

---------------------------

After getting the couple safely out of the orchard and on their way home. Dean and I sat in the Impala contemplating where to go with this.

We need to go and research this thing. Dean said and I nodded in agreement.

Something is making it move. A spirit? I asked.

Dean shook his head. No, you saw me shoot that thing. Its something stronger.

A God? I asked.

Dean nodded and ran a hand over his face. Think about its victims how they treat them.

I paused before turning to Dean and kissing his cheek, he looked at me surprised.

What? He asked confused.

I gave him a small smile. Im sorry I have to do this.

Do what? He raised a brow.

I bit my lip and pulled out my phone, dialing the one person that I needed to talk to the most.

Who are you calling? Dean asked, tensing slightly.

I only smiled when I heard a soft voice.

Kylie?

Sammy? I smiled and let out a sigh of relief while Dean only frustratedly ran his fingers through his hair.

Are you okay? Is Dean okay? Sam asked as I quickly put him on speaker phone.