Route 666 (2)

A/N The song above describes what Kylie is going through in this chapter, listen if you like

XOXOXO

PoisonGirl

Route 666

Kylie's POV

It was strange to actual wake up in my own room, alone.

I was actually able to do some 'girl' stuff that I couldn't do sharing a room with Dean and Sam.

I could properly shave my leg and moisturize them without someone yelling to hurry up.

It was nice, but sad.

I missed Sam and although I was more than pissed off at Dean, I missed him to.

I was probably the furthest thing from his mind with Cassie in the picture, but screw him. If I wasn't on his mind then he sure as hell shouldn't be on mind.

But why wasn't I on his mind? Why did it suddenly seem like I was never on his mind? Sure when I was hurt he was concerned, but besides that . . . nothing.

I stared at myself in my bathroom mirror going over every detail of my face and my body.

I was scarred from past hunts, and I did like my makeup a little more than other female hunters probably would, but I wasn't ugly, maybe not the type of girl Dean would go after but not ugly.

Maybe it was because I was broken?

No, Dean was with Cassie and other girls after I went on my own long before he knew the truth about my dad.

He didn't wait for me. He didn't call me or think about me, he was too busy screwing other girls while I worked my ass off, thinking about him everyday, hoping he would come find me.

I leaned against the sink, my chest tightening, my stomach hurting.

My heart shattered.

"Hey-uh Kylie?" I heard Sam's voice from outside the bathroom.

Why was I dumb enough to give him the other key?

I sucked in a breath and fixed my dark curls before stepping out of the bathroom. "Hey."

I looked over Sam who stood awkwardly by the door, two cups of coffee in his hands. "There was another crash." He nodded. "Dean uh . . . wanted me to see if you were coming?"

I shook my head. "So Dean is making you do all of his dirty work?" I questioned.

Sam sighed. "He doesn't know what he's doing Kylie." He defended.

"Since when do you side with Dean over me?" I asked confused, grabbing my leather jacket.

"Since both of you are hurting."

"Oh I'm sorry is Dean hurting over me? Or over Cassie?" I pushed my arms through the jacket and shook my head.

"He's doesn't know how to do this." Sam shook his head.

"Do what?" I asked. "We haven't done anything with our relationship and that's the problem. Then Cassie comes along and it's like he's found his long lost love." I shook my head. "This is one thing you won't get Sam."

"What I don't know how to love someone?" Sam asked confused.

"No," I shook my head, "You know how to love someone, you just don't know what it's like when they don't love you back."

----------------------------

I grimaced at the amount of mud on my shoes as we walked around the emergency vehicles.

I sighed as we walked behind Cassie catching the last part of her conversation.

"How bout closing this section of road for starters?" Cassie exclaimed.

"Close the main road. The only road in and out of town? Accident do happen Cassie, and that's what they are. Accidents." The man talking to Cassie spoke.

"Did the cops check for additional dinting on Jimmy's car, see if it was pushed?" Dean asked, catching the two off guard.

"Who's this?" The man asked Cassie.

"Dean and Sam Winchester. Family friend. This is Mayor Harold Todd."

I stood back silently, noticing that she didn't say my name, but pretending like it didn't bother me, she didn't deserve that reaction.

"There's on set of tire tracks.. One." He said. "Doesn't point to foul play." The mayor tried to play it off.

"Mayor, the police and town officials take their cues from you. If you're indifferent about . . ."

"Indifferent!" The mayor cut Cassie off.

"Would you close the road if the victims were white?"

I felt the tension, the boys and I visibly stiffening.

"You suggesting I'm racist Cassie? I'm the last person you should talk to like that." The mayor said defensively.

"And why is that?" Cassie asked.

"Why don't you ask your mother." The mayor spat before walking away.

I took notice in that comment and made a mental note.

Cassie glanced at Sam and Dean, gave me a glare before walking away.

"Well," I started finally speaking after being silent the whole way here, "we need to find more on Jimmy Anderson." I nodded as we began walking back to the Impala.

"I'll find out where he works, we can talk to a few of his friends." Sam said as we stopped in front of the Impala.

I bit my lip, stopping a few steps away from the Impala. "Great," I nodded, "you two go and find out what you can."

Dean stopped, his keys tightly in his hands. "Where are you going?"

I shrugged. "I'll be around, you don't need me." I said, not looking at Dean and mostly at my scuffed up shoes. "And if you do, just give me a call. I won't be too far." I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets and turning away from the car.

I honestly expected one of them one of them to stop me, but as I walked further and further away from the car there was nothing.

Not a peep from one of them.

-----------------

It was a small town, and if moving from place to place all my life taught me anything it's that small towns usually had great bars.

I just had to find it.

I couldn't believe the guys just let me go so easily. I really must not mean anything to them.

My whole life I took care of everyone just so they could forget about me, beat me, hate me.

What was wrong with me?

Neon lights filled my vision, and I was never so happy to see a lit up beer sign in my life.

I made my way in, heading straight to the bar not even taking in my surroundings.

"Jack and Coke." I told the bartender who immediately made my drink and slid it in front of me.

I stared at the drink before quickly drinking it before ordering another one.

This went on and on until I couldn't think straight any more, my vision was blurry, but the pain.

God the pain in my chest was still there.

I just wanted it to stop.

I just wanted everything to go away.

So I drank a little more.

I don't remember much after that.

Supernatural: Season One Dean Winchester Love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara