Skin (1)

Happy 300th episode!!!

Dedication to @EricaHansen!Thanks for commenting dear! 

Skin (1)

Kylie's POV

I walked down the aisle of the gas station, looking for something to snack on while we were on our road trip to Tucumcari.

I hummed and tapped my chin as I stared at the variety of candy on the shelves, before shaking my head and letting out a sigh.

"Can't find anything you like?"

I turned to Dean, a smirk on his face, as he leaned casually against the wall.

Oh I definitely found something I liked.

I shook my head. "Gas station food is making me fat." I joked.

Dean rolled his eyes and stood up straight. "Please," He moved close to me, scanning the shelves before picking out a candy bar and handing it to me, "eat a damn candy bar."

I chuckled and shook my head looking down at the chocolate in my hand before glancing up at Dean. "What are we?" I asked, the burning question that had been on my mind since Dean and I kissed.

Dean licked his bottom lip and shoved his hands in his brown leather coat. "I don't know."

I felt my breath catch in my throat as I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck. "Oh." I said simply.

"Ky," Dean sighed, "it's not what you're thinking." He said softly. "I care about you so much, and I do have feelings for you." He nodded. "I don't want the demon to use you as a weakness and kill you like-" He stopped and I swallowed.

"You know I can protect myself?" I said gently.

"And you know that if something happens to you, then I don't know what I'll do." He shook his head. "I need to keep my head straight, and keep you and Sammy safe."

I bit my lip, "I get it." I said softly and put the candy bar back, "but you can't keep playing me." I turned on my heel just to hear Dean let out a sigh.

I tried to look normal when I got back into the Impala so Sam didn't notice that anything was wrong, but he was too busy checking his email to notice.

I got into the back of the Impala and stared out the window as Dean came back, leaning into the window to talk to Sam and I. "Alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight," Dean waited from a response from Sam, probably figuring I was too pissed to even try to answer, but Sam was too buried into his emails to answer him. "Sam wears women's underwear."

"I've been listening. I'm just busy." Sam said, not looking at Dean who moved to put gas in the Impala.

"Busy doing what?" I asked gently.