Phantom Traveler (4)

A/N hey guys before to vote letting me know you like the story! And also comment if there is something you want to see in the story! Thanks! . . . Enjoy!

XOXOXO 

Poisongirl

Kylie's POV

"Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur." Jerry said as he looked through the yellow dust under his microscope.

"You sure?" I asked, my swollen foot propped up on a chair in front of me.

Sure Dean Winchester couldn't tell me what to do, but he could physically make me put my foot up to keep from swelling. Which is exactly what he did.

After the fuss he made during our drive here, I figured the least that I could do was prop the damn thing up, but it didn't keep him from pouting as he stood behind me. His hand firmly on my shoulder.

"Take a look for yourself." Jerry offered, I went to stand up to look, but Dean held me firmly in place.

Dean walked around me to head towards the microscope as we heard banging sounds coming from outside the office.

"You effin piece of crap!" 

I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped my lips that caused Dean to shoot a smile my way.

"If you guys will excuse me, I have an idiot to fire." Jerry explained, frustrated as he left the room. "Hey. Einstein. Yeah, you. What the heck are you doing? Put the wrench down-" He was cut off as he went deeper into the other room.

Dean looked into the microscope before looking back up at Sam and I. "Hmm . . . You know, there's not too many things that leave behind a sulfuric residue."

"Demonic possession?" Sam suggested.

I gave a shrug. "It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch." I said as I stretched out my leg out slightly before putting it down on the floor, receiving a noticeable glare from Dean.

"You ever heard of something like this before?" Sam asked us, and I shook my head.

"Never." Dean and I both said at the same time.

-------------------------------

I was in the air, looking at a man who looked so happy to be flying the plane.

"You'll be back flying  jumbos before you know it." I said, my voice deeper and more masculine.

"I hope so." The man chuckled before looking at me. "How long have we been up?" He suddenly asked.

I looked at my watch. "Uh . . . almost forty minutes."

"Wow. Time really does fly." His lame joke made me roll my eyes, but I humored him.

With a jerk of his arms, the plane began diving towards the ground.

"What are you doing!" I yelled.

The man elbowed me in the face and I was falling into unconsciousness just as I watched his eyes flicker to black

---------------------------

I woke with a start and looked around me. Dean and Sam were in their research mode.

Images and articles were taped all around me, and I grimaced at the light in my eyes, rubbing my temples.

"Well good morning there sunshine." Dean said with a smile as I sat up slowly, trying to stop the dizziness.

"Hey." I croaked out to Dean who was on the other bed. "Why did you let me fall asleep?" I asked softly as I pushed the book that was on my lap, onto the bed.