valentines day

BRUH IM SO SORRY I HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO WRITE BUT I NEED TO GET SOMETHING OUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Pro!Katsuki x Pro!Izuku

•••

Valentines day, Katsuki's one day off while stupid Izuku had to work today.

"Kacchan,"

Katsuki held on to the greenette's waist as he tried to break free. "C'mon, I have to work today." The blonde grumbled has he kissed his freckled back.

"Kacchan, I really wish I can stay. But you know I can't take a day off."

"Fuck work, stay here and sleep with me."

Izuku ran his hand through the blondes hair, "I can't. I'll be home by nine, I promise." He kissed the top if his head as he got up from the bed.

"Fuck you."

"Love you too!"

•••

"Hey, Deku! What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be with Bakugou?" Uraraka asked, sitting next to Izuku a bench. "The agency wouldn't let me take a day off. Did you buy stuff for your valentine?"

"Oh this? No, I'm having a little party, if you wanna come later."

Izuku chuckled lightly, "Thanks, but I don't think Kacchan would want to go." Uraraka rolled her eyes as she got up, "He just wants you to himself, it's ok though! I'll see you later?" Izuku nodded as Uraraka walked off.

He checked his phone, barley two o'clock. "I really wanna see Kacchan... Oh!" Izuku smiled as he pressed facetime.

•••

"Shitty hair, if you get one more eggshell in the goddamn batter I'm going to rip all of your hair out." Katsuki angrily mumbled as he delicately dipped strawberries in melted milk chocolate.

"Sorry! It's really hard! They crack when I touch them!" Kirishima cried as he tapped the egg with a spoon.

"I called you to help and you're literally-" A soft beat interrupted his rant. "Shit. Once you crack those eggs, dip the strawberries in the chocolate." Kirishima nodded as the blonde hurriedly grabbed his phone and ran out of the kitchen.

"Hey Kacchan! How are you? Have you gotten out of bed?"

Katsuki laid down on the couch and tried his best to act tired, "Barley, are you doing good at work?"

"Yeah, but I miss you!" Izuku smiled brightly. Katsuki really hated that, it made his dumb heart feel weird. "Miss you too, idiot. Come home soon so I can wreck your face."

"Kacchan! You can't just say that..." Izuku blushed as he put his volume down. "I have to go, but I'll see you when I get home!"

"Yeah, see you."

•••

Izuku sighed as he opened the front door, knowing he'd just shower and sit in bed with Katsuki.

"I'm home!" He took off his shoes, sweet smell filling his nose. "Kacchan? Did you make something?"

The blonde popped out in a full tuxedo and a rose in hand, "Happy Valentines day, nerd. Thanks for being my boyfriend for a year. I love you." Izuku tackled him to the ground, peppering his skin with kisses. "I-I love you too!"

"Stop crying, it makes you look ugly." Katsuki wiped off his tears and kissed his forehead. "Let's go eat, you're probably starving."

"A little."

im so sorry this is so short i have zero ideas djanfban