heat

hey hey

uhm

I don't know if I'm doing this omegaverse thing right but I hope I do it justice (*'ω'*)

I'm sorry I don't know too much about the omegaverse and it's rules 👺

thank you to @Explosive-King for the request uwu

Alpha!Katsuki x Omega!Izuku

is that how you do that

•••

"Darn..." Midoriya shook his pill bottle, but nothing came out. "I hope the nurse has some, I took too many during my last heat. Stupid Izuku!" The greenette huffed as he threw away the pill bottle.

"When does my heat start again?" Midoriya said as he walked over to his calendar. "Tomorrow?!" Midoriya looked at the clock, "It's almost time for school...I should get going." The greenette rushed out of his dorm room and ran to class.

Running and checking his phone for the time was not the best idea he's had. "Ow!" Midoriya fell to the ground, landing on his behind. "Tch, watch where your going, Deku." Bakugou said, leaving his hand outstretched towards the freckled boy.

Midoriya sat there, staring at his calloused hand. "You gonna take it or what? Don't make me waste my time." Bakugou said.

Midoriya shook his head and blushed. "S-Sorry...thank you, Kacchan." Bakugou huffed, walking towards the classroom.

•••

"Hey, Deku!" Uraraka said, walking towards the greenette's desk. "Do you wanna go to the mall with me and Iida after school?" Midoriya smiled, "I would love to, but I have my you know what coming tomorrow and I don't want to risk it."

Uraraka nodded, "I understand, see you, Deku!" Bakugou sat still in his chair, What's "you know what"? Guess I'll text him tonight or something. He thought. The blonde walked to the door, looking back at Midoriya one last time before he left.

"Bakubro!" Bakugou groaned as he stopped walking. "What is it, Shitty Hair?" Kirishima patted his back as he caught up to the blonde.

"Whatcha doing tonight?" The redhead asked. Bakugou shrugged off his hand, "Why do you care?"

"Dunno, I thought you'd wanna do something with the Bakusqaud."

"Ugh, don't say that ever again." The two finally made it to the dorms as Kirishima rambled. "Ok bye." Bakugou waved off, leaving the redhead to is own devices.

"Stupid Deku...making me worry about him...." Bakugou mumbled as he threw his bag into his room. All the blonde thought about as he showered and changed was Midoriya. "There's no way he's an omega or some shit. There's only alphas and betas in this school."

Kacchan: deku

Deku: Yes?

Kacchan: can I ask you something?

Deku: sure! ask away (*'∇*)

Bakugou smiled slightly as he saw the emoticon.

Kacchan: are you sick or some shit?

Deku: no, why do you ask? (・・?)

Kacchan: I overheard you tell floaty bitch you have your "you know what"

Deku: would you believe I'm on my period?

Kacchan: the fuck? you're a girl?

Deku: haha no! I just something personal this week ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ