back in time

thank you to @Izuku____midoriya for the request and idea :)

there is also nsfw (it's implied there's not actual writing if it
;0)

Aged up!Katsuki x Aged up!Izuku
&
Katsuki x Izuku

•••

"Kacchan! Watch out!"

A villain was closing in on the blonde, preparing to tap his shoulder. Luckily, Bakugou quickly turned around and made an explosion, sending the villain back.

"Remember, no one really knows their quirk. Just don't let them touch you!" Midoriya reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah." Bakugou charged back in, clearly ignoring Midoriya's warning. "Kacchan! You'll get-" The villain reach out and touched the blonde, making him disappear.

"Touched. Where did you send him?!" Midoriya shouted, he bounced off of buildings, zipping by the villain. Unfortunately for the greenette, the villain had their hand stretched out where Midoriya passed by, his finger tip touching the freckled boys shoe.

Midoriya fell on a bed, "Ugh, where am I?" He heard a small groan come from the floor. "Kacchan...?"

"Yeah..." Bakugou softly said. Midoriya sighed in relief, getting off the bed to make sure his husband was okay.

"Are you hurt? Who am I? How many fingers am I holding up?" Midoriya held up three fingers and awaited the blonde's response.

"No, Izuku Midoriya and three." Bakugou said in a rough voice. Midoriya smiled and kissed around his husband's face.

Bakugou chuckled, "Yeah, I'm alive. What about you? Are you okay?" Midoriya simply nodded.

"Where are we anyway?" Bakugou stood up and looked around the room, All Might posters filled the walls. Bakugou looked away from the walls and looked at the room, it was decorated like some kind of All Might shrine.

"Is this...your room?" Bakugou said as he picked up a figurine.

"Oh, my god. It is."Midoriya walked around, staring at the posters. "Did we... travel back in time?"

The door opened, revealing a small freckled boy, coming back from classes. His eyes were closed as he entered. Both Midoriya and Bakugou didn't dare to make a sound.

The boy opened his eyes and screamed. Bakugou quickly covered his mouth and tilted his head towards the door. Midoriya nodded and closed the door.

Bakugou slowly removed his hand, "We're not gonna hurt you, okay? I'm you from the future. That's Bakugou from the future." Midoriya said calmly.

Suddenly, the boy jumped up, almost kicking the number one hero. "Don't even think about touching my husband, Deku." Bakugou had his hand in the boy's collar.

"Me?" Both of them said.

Bakugou sighed, "No, I'll call my husband Izuku and I'll call you Deku." (Grown up midoriya is gonna be referred to as midoriya and Yuuie izuku is gonna be Deku)

Bakugou put down Deku, "Help us get out of here, this place fuckin' sucks."

Midoriya walked up to the Bakugou, "Even when we confessed here?" Bakugou placed his hands on the hero's waist, "Course not. That was the best day of my life."

Midoriya giggled as Bakugou kissed along his neck. "Uhm..." Deku felt a little uncomfortable watching his future self being all lovey dovey with his rival.