drunk (2/2)

part two to drunk OoOo

Aged up!Katsuki x Aged up! Izuku

•••

"Hey," Bakugou gently pushed Midoriya, "wake up, nerd."

"Huh?" Midoriya slowly opened his eyes, "Hey, Kacchan." Midoriya smiled and snuggled back into the blonde's arms.

"I said wake up, not cuddle again." Bakugou pushed the greenette off, ruffling his hair before getting off the bed.

"That's not what you said last night." Midoriya huffed. Bakugou put on his shirt, "About last night..."

"Did you not mean it...?" Midoriya asked, beginning to cover himself with the blankets. "No! I mean, of course I meant it. I'm just- did you mean it?" Bakugou asked, standing in front of Midoriya.

"I meant what I said last night. Drunk or not." Bakugou smiled at the greenette's response. "Good, cause we're going on a date today." Midoriya smiled, "Okay! I'll go to my dorm!"

Midoriya collected his clothes and went out of the room. He looked down the hall. 'This hall looks familiar...', he thought. Curious, he looked at the dorm number, '215'. The freckled boy gasped and went back into Bakugou's room.

"Back already?" Bakugou asked.

"Yeah! It's because we're neighbors!" Bakugou looked confused, "Like, we live next to each other?" He asked.

"Yes, what else does neighbors mean? I'm number 216!" Midoriya excitedly said. Bakugou smiled and walked up to Midoriya, who was still standing at the door.

"Alright, that's great. Now, go change." Bakugou kissed his forehead, causing the two to blush.

"Okay! I'll be back when I'm done!" Midoriya ran into his room and began to change.

•••

Midoriya knocked on the door and swayed back and forth as he waited. He had on a short sleeved red shirt that was tucked into his black and white checkered pants.

"Hey, Kacchan!" Midoriya greeted. Bakugou wore a camouflage jacket with a black tank top underneath. He wore black ripped jeans with a camouflage belt.

"At least you look like your parents might own a Forever 21." Midoriya commented as he looked the at blonde up and down.

"Whatever, nerd." Bakugou held out his hand as he closed his door, "Let's go."

•••

The duo arrived at the theater, looking at the movie posters.

"Hey, that's the new horror film that came out." Bakugou pointed out. Midoriya noticed every single movie was horror, expect two, but they were both for small children.

"Y-you wanna w-watch that?" Midoriya asked, hoping the answer would be 'no'.

"Hell yeah! Unless you don't want to." Bakugou said. The blonde led Midoriya up to the ticketing booth as he waited for an answer.

"Y-Yeah...it's fine." Bakugou looked skeptically at the greenette, "You sure?" Midoriya nodded and waited for him to get the tickets.

"Can I at least pay for the food?" Midoriya asked as they entered the theater. "You really wanna?"

"Yeah! You already paid for the tickets! Please!" Midoriya pleaded. Bakugou chuckled and agreed. They bought a large popcorn with two medium sodas. When the duo entered the auditorium, Midoriya could already feel chills up his spine.

"Fuck! This movie is gonna be so good!" Bakugou grinned. They sat at the back on the auditorium, Midoriya was getting ready to clench the blonde's arm.

Throughout the movie, Midoriya would hide his face in Bakugou's arm. The blonde chuckled every time, rubbing circles into the greenette's back.

"I thought you said you'd be ok with the movie." Bakugou said.

"I-I thought I was...sorry." Midoriya said, feeling guilty. They exited the theater and entered Bakugou's car. "Tch. Don't be sorry, dummy. You didn't do anything wrong. Wanna go to the park?"

Midoriya nodded, "That'd be nice."

•••

Midoriya and Bakugou sat on the swings as they watched the sun set.

"So," Bakugou looked at Midoriya and held his hand. "you told her you wouldn't go to another party?"

Midoriya chuckled, "Yeah, but I may reconsider since I met you there." Bakugou lightly blushed, getting out of his swing and pushing Midoriya's swing.

"Ah! Kacchan!" Bakugou chuckled as Midoriya was screaming and laughing. Eventually, they grew tired and slowed down. "Kacchan," Bakugou hummed. "thank you for today. Do you think...we can go on another?"

"After that one, would we have more after?" Bakugou asked, smirking. Midoriya giggled and got up from his swing, walking toward Bakugou.

"Yeah...is there a question you wanna ask me...?" The greenette asked as he wrapped his arms around Bakugou's shoulders. "Hm...no." Bakugou smirked.

Midoriya hit his chest, "Alright, alright." The blonde placed his hands on Midoriya's waist, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

The greenette nodded and hugged Bakugou. "No kiss, huh?"

•••

"Hey, Kacchan..." Midoriya said quietly. They already arrived at the dorms, standing in front of their rooms.

"Can I... sleep with you tonight?" He sheepishly asked, holding the blondes calloused hand tighter. Bakugou scoffed, opening his door. "Course you can, stupid. Is it cause of the movie?" Bakugou teased.

"No!" Midoriya blushed as he entered, "Maybe..." Bakugou snickered as he closed the door. The red eyed male made his way to his drawer, "Do you need to borrow clothes again?" He asked.

"Yeah, if that's okay." Bakugou tossed him one of his shirts. "You took the only clothes that'd fit you. That's all I got."

Bakugou took joggers into the bathroom to change. This time, he rushed to see his new boyfriend. Midoriya sat on the bed fiddling around with the shirt. Bakugou could see he wasn't wearing any pants, letting his freckled legs show.

"Kacchan, can we cuddle?" Bakugou nodded as he crawled into bed. The two fit snugly into each other, their legs tangled under the blankets.

"Goodnight, Kacchan."

"G'night, nerd."

very cool Kanye

I will be doing a request next ;)

also can anyone tell me camie's personality because I literally cannot remember