cinderella

cinderellaaaa

anywho

thus is me before editing and it may or may not be lengthy

I feel very bad making Uraraka evil but I couldn't think of anything else ;(

Prince!Katsuki x Female!Maid!Izuku

is that how you add two for them
•••

"MIDORIYA!!"

A shriek awoke the greenette. "Coming!" Midoriya jerked up from her bed, grabbing a hair tie and putting her hair into a bun.

She rushed into her clothes, opening the door and hopping on one foot as she put on her right shoe. Midoriya ran up the stairs, beginning her everyday routine.

A woman with long black hair appeared at the top of the stairs. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry ma'am! I was later than usual, I spent most of the night reading. You know, the book-"

"Enough. Go make me and sisters breakfast." The woman's face was packed with makeup. She waved her hand to dismiss the freckled girl.

Midoriya ran into the kitchen, beginning to make eggs and bacon.

"Ugh. Can you go any slower, Deku?" Toga asked, slouching in her seat.

"Yeah! What's taking so long to make some food?" Uraraka stated, staring at her nails.

"Toga stop slouching, it's it ladylike. You have to look perfect for the ball tonight." The mother tapped under Toga's chin. She sat down at the table, waiting for the food.

"There's a ball?" Midoriya asked, she finished putting the food on the plate.

Toga laughed, "Its not like you can go, Deku! You've gotta clean the house!" Midoriya frowned as she gave each women their plate.

"Yeah, Deku!" Uraraka sneered, eating her food like a pig.

"Girls. Even if she isn't going that doesn't mean she shouldn't know what it is." Midoriya's step mother said, eating her food neatly.

"Whatever. The Bakugou's are hosting the ball to find a wife for the prince! And the new princess is going to be me!" Uraraka cheerfully said.

"I think you meant me." Toga corrected, eating her food as messily as her sister.

"Midoriya,"

"Yes, ma'am?" Midoriya asked. She was beginning to clean the kitchen while she waited for everyone to finish eating.

"Go prepare our dresses. We'll be leaving at 8 and I expect the house to be cleaned by the time we come back."

"Yes, ma'am!" Midoriya ran upstairs, eager to finish preparing the dresses and clean the house so she could prepare her own.

•••

Midoriya had cleaned the whole house. It was 7:23, enough time for her to finish a dress she made in her spare time.

The greenette ran to her room, looking at the dress and smiling. It was a light green dress with a sweetheart neckline. A darker shade of green wrapped around the waist, it was tied into a bow in the back. All she needed to add were a few beads here and there.

Midoriya took out her needle and thread, she started by pulling the three through the needle hole and seeing each bead in various spots around the dress.

"There!" Midoriya triumphantly said. She quickly put on the dress and glanced at the clock in her room: 7:46. That was more than enough time.

"Ma'am!"