i love you

this is angst but it gets to fluff eventually I swear

it's gonna have Katsuki x uraraka (ew sorry) but it'll get to katsudeku ok cooL

•••

Izuku's P.O.V

I just can't.

I can't do this anymore.

Bakugo is engaged to Uraraka.

I can't bring myself to say the nickname I gave him. I know Uraraka is my best friend too but, I want to be her. I wish I could be the one marrying Bakugo. I want to be apart of his life. But I know he could never like a guy, a nerdy useless guy like me. All I can do is be the number one hero.

I may have a smile on my face but, behind that it's just pain. Pain that can never go away, not after the engagement.

I hate that I was invited to the wedding. I hate that I'm going to be his best man. I hate that I can't be with him.

Everyone I love is gone. They all left me, my mother and Toshinori left me. I know they didn't want to go, I didn't want them to go. But fate had different plans.

I felt a buzz out of my hero costumes back pocket, I checked the small device and it said there was a villain attack at XXXX XXXXX. I immediately ran outside and jumped to the location.

Sadly, I saw Bakugo and Uraraka there too. A few other heroes too but I completely avoided the couple unless I needed to talk to them.

A few reporters called me over, I smiled the best I could as I answered questions until I heard, "Ground Zero and Uravity!! Can you answer a few questions for us?" The question came from the reporters next to me. Shit I need to get out of here.

The duo immediately came, Uraraka grabbed Bakugo's arm and draping it across her shoulders. They got asked questions about their relationship and of course, the engagement. I tried to answer the reporters questions as quickly as possible but I started tearing up hearing how Uraraka talked about their wedding.

"I'm so sorry I need to go. Thank you for your questions, I love you guys!" I guess Bakugo heard because he called my name, well he said 'Deku'. But I ignored it and went as fast as I could to the grave yard to visit my mom and Toshinori.

I found their grave spots, under a cherry blossom tree on the top of a hill, a bit cliche but nether the less I loved the spot. I fell to my knees and balled my eyes out.

"I-im so sorry mom! I can't do anything right! I'm so s-sorry! A-and I'm sorry T-toshi! I can't even keep my mind straight on being a hero! I'm so pathetic! And useless! It's all my fault you guys left me!" I hiccuped a few times, "I don't want to be here anymore! The last person I loved left me! H-he left me ! W-we promised we'd be together f-forever! B-but he left me for someone else! I-I loved him! I still do! But I can't.. he loves someone else." I laid my head on the ground and sobbed until I heard footsteps behind me.

"Oi.." Oh no.. I know that voice.. please don't be him. I raised my head only to see Bakugo standing in front of me.

"What do you want, Bakugo. Are you here to talk to me about your wedding? Specific colored ties?"

"Deku"

"What type of shoes I need to wear?"

"Deku."

"A specific type of flower I need? One you have to Uraraka on your first date?"

"Izuku. Stop." Tears started to spew out of my eyes again as I stared up at Bakugo.

"Then what? What do you want from me Bakugo?" He looked unsteady, "It's Kacchan, remember?"

"Doesn't Uraraka call you that?" I finally ripped my eyes away and looked down at my legs. "No, I only let you call me that, Izuku." A shiver slivered down my spine as he said my first name, but I quickly dismissed it.

"What do you want?" Bakugo kneeled down next to me. "I came to talk to you."

"About what, your wedding?"

"Izuku stop." I couldn't hold it in anymore, I looked back at him, letting the rage and tears spew out.

"STOP WHAT, HUH? STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE? YOU LOVE HER BAKUGO. FOR GODS SAKE, YOUR MARRYING HER! YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME WE'D GET MARRIED, WE'D BE TOGETHER FOREVER. I DON'T CARE THAT WE WERE LITTLE KIDS. IT MEANT SO MUCH TO ME. I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE WE WERE KIDS BAKUGO. NOW LOOK! ITS OVER FOR ME. I HAVE NO ONE LEFT, EVERYTHING, EVERYONE I'VE EVERY LOVED IS GONE! I-I can't continue to live happily if it means seeing you love someone else."

"I don't love her."

"W-what?"

"Look, I don't regret anything I said to you when we were little. I love you, okay? I only started dating that bitch because everyone said that loving a guy is wrong. I didn't want you being bullied just because you loved me. I didn't even propose on my own will. She made me, she wanted to. I couldn't do anything else because I didn't want to say no and find out that you don't love me anymore. Have you ever seen photos of us holding hands?"

"N-no.."

"I don't do that shit with her. Have you ever seen me smile with her?

"N-no y-you always have a scowl on y-your face..."

"That's because I can't stand her, she's annoying as shit I don't know how you do it, Izuku. If I'm gonna be honest we've never kissed. She'd always kiss my cheek, thats it." He placed his hand on my cheek, wiping away my tears as they fell down.

"You still love me, right?" I nodded, "Of course I do. I never stopped loving you." He smiled, for what seemed like the first time in years.

"You know I never have told anyone I love you. You'd be my first."

"N-not even U-Uraraka?" Bakugo shook his head, "Not even floaty bitch." I chuckled. "God your so adorable, you know that?" I blushed lightly, "N-no.."

"Well you are, you're single handedly the best thing that's ever happened to me, Izuku Midoriya. I love you and only you." I cried happily and placed my hand on top of his that was on my cheek. "I love you too, Kacchan."

"There's my Deku." He leaned in and kissed me softly, I fluttered my eyes closed and immediately kissed back. We pulled away after a while, "But your still engaged."

"No, I told her I couldn't get married to her so she said to fuck off blah blah, and we'd tell the public later. Which is hopefully soon, I wanna show the world that you're mine."

"Stupid Kacchan, I was always yours."

this sucks bye

pop really quick I have a barber shop au thing in the works so look out for that, it's already almost 2000 words so oodosks

Word count: 1173