uber (unedited)

I'm to lazy to finish my other drafts so I'm just gonna make this short and fluffy ok?

cool

I also don't know how Uber eats works so I am sorry

Uber!Katsuki x Doctor!Izuku

•••

Third P.O.V

Three impatient sounding knocks were heard on the door, Midoriya jumped up from his couch and ran to his door.

He was extremely excited to consume his Uber eats, sure he may be fairly fit, healthy and becoming the best doctor, but boy does he love not cooking. This time he ordered some sushi and noodles.

When he opened the door he saw the most beautiful man in the world. (That may be a bit biased)

His spikey blonde hair poked out all around his head and his leather jacket reflected bits of the sun. He had the food in one hand and a motorcycle helmet in the other.

"H-hi." Izuku managed to stutter out. "Yeah hi, it's either 11.29 in cash or you put on a shirt. You choose." Izuku's head shot down and he saw his bare chest out the open. Embarrassment flushed his face and he quickly apologized.

"I-IM S-SO SORRY! I-I UHM-" He was cut off by the blonde. "Don't apologise I appreciate the show but I'm gonna need that money before I leave with your food." Midoriya rushed to his couch and searched it for his wallet.

"J-j-just wait there, I'm looking for my wallet." Bakugo leaned against the door frame and watched as Izuku's muscles move as he search the cushions. "Ah! Here you go!" Izuku held the money out in his hands and stared up at the blonde male. Bakugo grabbed the money.

"Thanks here's your food, cutie." Bakugo handed forward the food and walked off the porch, getting on his bike and driving off.

"C-cutie..?"

•••

"When is this Uber getting here?" Midoriya paced back and forth in his house, waiting for his Uber to arrive. His car was currently in the shop because a few parts weren't working properly. While waiting for his ride he went over his stuff to make sure he didn't leave anything.

"Paperwork... check. And lunch...check. Okay uhh.." Izuku started running out of things to go over when his phone went off.

"I'm here"

Finally. Midoriya walked outside with his briefcase in hand, his white coat pushing against to wind. His scared hand opened the door and quickly buckled up.

"Was there traffic getting here?" Midoriya finally looked over and saw who was driving. "Yeah and the fact that I had to build up the nerve to see you again, cutie." Izuku's face flushed red, he looked out the window to try to hide his obvious blush.

"You work as a doctor?" Midoriya looked over at the blonde and stared up at the road as they entered the highway. "Y-yeah, it's been my job for about 5 years. How about you? What happened to your fancy motorcycle?"

"Ah well, I still have it but I got this car so I can work as and Uber driver. I'm trying to start working as a police officer or something." Bakugos rough hands gently tapped the steering wheel, turning it to pull into the parking lot of the hospital. "Well, here's your stop." Izuku unbuckled his seatbelt, getting ready to get out.

"What's your name?"

"Katsuki Bakugo, at your service." Midoriya lightly chuckled at his response. He got out of the car and bent down to make eye contact with the blonde.

"Izuku Midoriya. I hope we see each other again, Bakugo." Midoriya smiled, making Katsuki blush. "I'll call you, we have your phone number from using Uber. See you later, cutie." With that, Bakugo drove off. Excited to call Izuku later that day.

sorry these are so small lol I'm still writing two more. right now each draft is like 1000 words so 😩😩