you're mine

I'm back into a writing mood, kinda I'm just bored at one am so lets just ignore that

Also this takes place after bakugo gets kidnapped by villains and that jazz

female Deku because yes

Also Bakugo confessing is super cheesy and I high key hate it but im too lazy to fix it okay bye

Katsuki X Female! Izuku

•••

Izuku's P.O.V

I tried my best to pay attention in math class but my eyes kept leading back to the same hot-headed blonde sitting in front of me.

Thankfully, the lunch bell rang. I packed my math book into backpack. I was about to catch up to Uraraka and Iida, when I was stopped by Todoroki-kun.

"Midoriya!" I turned around and saw Todoroki walking up to me. "Yeah, Todoroki?" I saw a faint blush, or what looked like one, appear on his face.

"Can you meet me in front of the school before we leave to go home today?" I smiled, "Of course! I'll see you then!"

Katsuki's P.O.V

That stupid ass Canadian flag is trying to confess to my Deku! Well, not really mine..yet. But I swear I'll beat his ass if he even tries to confess to her!

"Oi Deku!" She said something to peppermint boy before she walked over to me. "Yeah, Kacchan?" The nerd started to fidget. "Come with me real quick." I said, rather calmly. I grabbed her hand and led her down the hallway leading outside to a small garden area.

"K-Kacchan what are we doing here?" I was still holding her hand, but I wasn't facing her.

"Deku, I'm gonna be honest. I'm not going to look at you while I say this because I'm scared of your response. Be fucking proud right now because your making the one and only Katsuki Bakugo scared to shit." I heard a small giggle come from behind me, one that sounded like music to me ears.

"De- no, Izuku, I can't explain to you how many years I've thought about this moment. I hope you know I deeply regret bullying you for being quirkless. I was so scared of my own emotions that I bullied you for something you had no control over. I was even more enraged when you got into U.A. Remember that promise we made? When you told me you were quirkless? I said I'd protect you, when you got into this school I knew I couldn't protect you anymore. I'm so sorry for any pain I've caused you. I'm sorry for making you feel worthless. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart, Izuku Midoriya."

I heard sniffles come from behind me, on instinct I turned around and saw the beauty I've loved my whole life beginning to sob. "Hey, hey, did I say something wrong?" She shook her head, "N-no, everything you said was perfect. Kacchan I-I forgive you a-and I l-love you too!"

"Y-you do?" She nodded her head and hugged me, burying her head into my shoulder. I lifted her head and held her cheek, wiping away the tears that fell. I leaned in, feeling soft, plump lips fit perfectly against my own. I could feel both of us smile into the kiss, enjoying the moment. But, it was cut short by the bell. Telling us to return to class.

"Kacchan?"

"Yeah?"

"C-can we w-walk home together...?" I dropped my hand from her cheek and took her small hand into mine. "Of course we can, why do you ask such dumb questions, 'Zuku?" She punched my arm lightly while blushing. "Shut up..." I chuckled at her shyness and walked with her out of the garden.

"Y-you should laugh m-more Ka-Kacchan..." I smirked, "Really now? You like it when I laugh?" Deku looked away and nodded, "It sounds r-really n-nice..."

"Nerd."

"Kacchan!!" She whined. "What? I can't you you nerd anymore?"

Deku looked at me for a few seconds before answering. "Well- I mean you can-"

"Then whats the problem?" I asked, cutting her off. "I-I don't know." She blushed and pouted.

"Aw it's okay if you didn't have an answer, sweetheart." Deku raised her head in response of the pet name. "S-sweetheart? W-we use pet names now?" I nodded. "Can I call you angry Pomeranian?" She asked, smirking.

"Ok, now you're just being mean, bunny." We entered the school hallways, stilling holding hands. "Bunny? You're getting pretty cocky for saying you were about to cry a minute ago."

I let go of her hand, seeing floaty bitch and sonic jog down the hall. Deku looked over confused. "Why'd you do that, Kacchan?"

I pointed ahead and whispered in her ear. "You don't want your dumb friends freaking out in the middle of the hall do you, 'Zuku?" She shook her head and giggled lightly. "I'll see you in class." I gently pushed the nerd, walking past her stupid friends.

Third P.O.V

"Deku? Why was Bakugo talking to you? Did he hurt you?" Urakara rushed up to Izuku, asking question after question. Iida speed walked close behind. "Urakara! Don't run in the halls! It may inflict upon another student!" Iida's hands moved in a karate type hand motion as he spoke.

"Guys," Izuku lightly pushed Urakara away. "I'm ok, Kacchan was just... threatening me about training today." Urakara and Iida sighed eternally, knowing Bakugos threats were a routine.

•••

The bell had rung, making students pour out of classes. Midoriya was walking down the halls with Bakugo, talking about plans after school. "Ok look, meet me at the gate after you do whatever you need to do." Midoriya squeezed his arm. "After we walk home we can go to the park and watch the sunset, yeah?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice, Kacchan." The duo stopped at the entrance/exit of Yuuie. "Okay. I'll see you at the gate, Deku." Midoriya waved off, walking towards Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki-kun!" The heterochromia male turned and saw Midoriya walking up to him. "Hello, Midoriya."

"What did you need from me? I hope it doesn't take long, I have somewhere to be in a little bit."

Todoroki placed his hand on his neck in embarrassment. "You see, I like you Midoriya. Not as a friend, more than a friend." Izuku's smile dropped, she stared at Todoroki with sadness.

"T-Todoroki I can't return your feelings. I-I'm with someone else... I'm sorry."

"It's Bakugo, right?"

"H-how-" Todoroki chuckled. "I assumed you too were always trying to somehow get together. It's okay though. We can still be friends I hope?"

Midoriya smiled. "Of course we can! I'll see you tomorrow, Todoroki!" She ran off, leaving behind Todoroki.

"Took you long enough 'Zuku." Bakugo took the greenette's hand, the two beginning to walk home.

"Sorry! I was talking to Todoroki-kun!" Bakugo scoffed. "That candy cane asshole? C'mon you're not cheating on me already, are you?"

Midoriya fake gasped. "Kacchan! How are you accuse me of such a evil crime! I would never!" She soflty chuckled at her own joke. "You're such a dummy, Izuku."

"Yeah but I'm your dummy, dork."

"I'm your dork."

"Ok but I already said that you can't repeat my line, Kacchan."

"You didn't trademark that line though."

"But I already used it, you can't use it again it's repetitive."

"Who said I couldn't be repetitive?"

"I did!"

"What level of authority do you have over me?"

"Stop asking questions!"

"Says who?"

"StOPPP!"

"Stupid Deku."

"Stupid Kacchan."

"See, now you're repeating me."

"OH MY-"

you're welcome guys