in a bottle

fluffy hunnyy

a little 2 in 1 tbh

Katsuki x Izuku

•••

Todoroki and Iida sat under their umbrella as Uraraka and Tsu messed around in the water.

Midoriya sat near the shore, staring off in the ocean as the two played.

"Gah! Tsu you got water in my eye!" Uraraka shrieked as Tsu laughed.

Midoriya chuckled as he stretched his legs so they'd touch the water. He slightly jumped when a felt something cold touch his foot. His scared hand picked up a glass bottle that had a piece of paper inside.

"Oo! Open it!" Uraraka happily said. The greenette smiled as he popped off the cork. He gently shook the bottle until the paper fell into his hand.

Hey, I don't really know who's reading this but hope your doing well, I guess.

Anyway, I'm bored give me call.
I hate texting.

XXX-XXXX-XXXX (I think that's how many digits are in Japanese phone numbers)

-Katsuki Bakugou

"Are you going to call it?" Tsu asked, making a small "ribbit" at the end of it. "Should I?" The greenette questioned.

"Yeah! This is like, a once in a life time thing!" Uraraka said, trying to convince her friend.

"Okay..." Midoriya asked Todoroki to get his phone from the bag. When he got it, he called the number, feeling anxious as it rang.

"Hello?"

"H-hello! Uhm," Midoriya read the name at the bottom of the note, "Katsuki Bakugou."

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Ah, w-well I found your number in a bottle...I'm Izuku Midoriya." Uraraka giggled, making Midoriya wave his hand as he got up and walked away from his friends for more privacy.

"Oh, that shit. Yeah, well I put that damn bottle in the ocean, uh I don't know, maybe a year or two ago?"

"Do you live in Japan?" Midoriya asked.

Bakugou chuckled, "Already getting personal, eh? Yeah, I live in Japan. You live in Japan?"

Midoriya lightly giggled as he looked back at his friends, who were talking under the umbrella. "Yeah, it's a little odd that the bottle still ended up in Japan, don't you think?"

"I guess. Say, you're a dude right? You know, I was hoping for a nice blonde, European woman." Bakugou joked.

Midoriya chuckled, "Is that so? I was hoping for an Australian man."

"Careful, they might have a kangaroo in their pocket." (is that offensive, if it is sorry 😔)

"I'll keep that in mind, Kacchan."

"'Kacchan'? We have nicknames now? I met you a minute ago, but ok. You sound like a...Deku. Has a nice ring to it, right?"

"Sure..." Uraraka waves frantically at the greenette, pointing at the grey and cloudy sky. "I have to go. Can I call you later?"

"Can't really say no, you found my number in a bottle." Bakugou heard a quick "bye" before the call ended. The blonde changed the number's name to 'Deku'.

The group of friends packed all their supplies in Iida's car, rushing to beat the storm. Everyone sighed as they entered the car.

"So, is anyone hungry?" Todoroki asked as they began to drive off.