laser tag

I saw this on a tumblr post lol

Katsuki x Izuku

•••

Midoriya was walking into the lobby and saw the 'Bakusqaud' on couch, as well as Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Midoriya asked, standing behind the couch.

"Hey Midoriya! We're all going to laser tag! Wanna come?" Kirishima said, looking back at Midoriya.

"Yeah! That'd be fun! When do we go?"

"Right now. Go get ready and meet us at the front of the dorms." Midoriya nodded and went back to his room to change into proper clothes.

•••

Everyone arrived at the laser tag building, even Bakugou.

"Okay everyone, ground rules.No running, no physical contact,
hold laser with both hands and
no climbing. Any questions?" The worker said. All the students already had on the gear and nodded.

"Alright, have fun!"

They were all mostly having fun, except Bakugou. He was, of course, the most competitive. Only the blonde and Midoriya remained.

Midoriya could see Bakugou walking towards him, with his arms up. "Don't shoot, Deku. I know this is a bit odd, but I just wanted to tell you that I like you."

Midoriya was shocked, he was backed into a corner as Bakugou got closer.

"I know I'm an ass. I know I've been terrible to you. But, I did it because I didn't know how to handle my feelings for you. I'm sorry." Bakugou used one hand to caress his freckled cheek.

"K-Kacchan... I-I like you too..." Bakugou leaned in, kissing Midoriya on his soft lips.

A beep made his emerald eyes burst open. He looked down and saw his light was red, meaning he was out.

"I still meant what I said, but I needed to win." Bakugou said, walking away.

"What?" Midoriya stood there, blushing as red as his light.

I don't know how laser tag works and this is super short but I thought it was cute lol