when I was your man

ok so here's that background of this good ol story,
Bakugo is a famous singer in a rock band (kinda like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, etc.) Midoriya is just a regular civilian that was a fan of his. At some point they got together somehow idk lol bUt Bakugo didn't really treat the relationship as a relationship (if that makes sense) and then Midoriya broke up with him blah blah I'll explain more later in the story this is geting long (btw this takes place after the break up 😩😩😩😩)

Singer!Katsuki x Midoriya (Lil bit of tododeku ? Idk they hung out as friends lol)

Fluff and a bit of angst I guess

They're also like 20 or something idk

•••

Katsuki's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks.

I'm still fucking sulking over my break up with Izuku. I want to blame him for everything but I can't. It was all my fault, my stupid ass brain thought that avoiding him and acting as if we weren't dating at all was a great ass plan.

I just love myself so fucking much. I love how I let the most important thing in my entire life slip from my grip. Why couldn't I just act normal? And not be afraid of a relationship? What the fuck is wrong with me?

The only way I've been coping with my grief is through music. There is a song I've made about our split, it's not really rock. My band, Reflux (I know odd but it's the best I can come up with. I am well aware that its like a science term thing lol ignore the definition), aren't meant to play it at all. It's a song for me to play, I know that sounds selfish but the song is something that I made with my whole soul. It only feels right to play it myself.

We have a concert tonight, I'm hoping to play it there for the first time. For now, I have to take this to the band for approval.

Izuku's P.O.V

Kacchan was a extremely nice person around me but, he never talked to me. He always talked to everyone else but me, he avoided me. It made me feel terrible, every time I would try to talk to him he would ignore me and just avoid the question.

I had enough and just ended it. Of course, I'm still upset about it. I don't really want to move on either...

"Midoriya?"

"Ah! Yes Todoroki?" I jumped at the sudden voice, "Are you ready to go out now?" He leaned against the door, waiting for my response. We just started hanging out again about a week ago. He was wearing a red sweater with black jeans and white Converse.

My face heated up in embarrassment, "S-sorry T-Todoroki!" I rose from my chair and grabbed my wallet, "Let's go!" I smiled brightly, making Todoroki blush. "Y-yeah."

When we entered the city thousands of buildings were present. The city illuminating from the signs showing ads and news reports, some showing concerts. Todoroki walked up to a store that I didn't recognize.

"I'm going to go look in here you want to come?" He asked. "No I'm okay, I'll just wait here for you." He nodded, heading into the store.

I stared up at the signs, leaning against a railing. I saw a few odd commercials appear but one video caught my eye.

It was of Kacchan on stage in front of a piano.

Third P.O.V

Bakugo walked up to the stage, hearing fans cheer his name. He simply waved and sat on the piano bench and leaned into the microphone on top of the piano. "Hey, I know it's a bit odd not seeing my band mates up with me but this song is something I wanted to play myself. I think it'll help me a lot of emotions. It's not really rock but," He inhaled deeply. "This song is dedicated to my world. I won't say your name but, this one's for you Deku. I'm sorry for everything I've done I know I'm stupid. Just, please forgive me."