𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

"You're moving?!" Hoseok looked at Jungkook who was helping him clear one of the burned down cabins down further in the woods. Some wolves did not like being packed around other people and so Wonho gave that option of living a little way from the rest of the cabins. Wonho could not please everyone but at least he did try to be the best leader he can be. "Not everything is set in stone yet but that's the plan." Jungkook put the burned items in a bag.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook for a long time before Jungkook sighed and looked at Hoseok after putting the bag down. "Yes, Hoseok?" Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised. "I don't know. I never actually saw you ever leaving the pack. You know- like... who's going to take over when Wonho retires or something happens?" Hoseok scratched his head, wondering how that would work. "You can't just come back- or can you? I think they would allow that for you."

Jungkook chuckled before getting back to work. "Hoseok, I'm not the right-hand man for Wonho. I'm his brother, yeah but that does not mean I'm going to take it because I am. You would take over, obviously." Jungkook focused on his cleaning while he spoke to Hoseok who was in shock but at the same time, he got excited. "You really think I would be the next? Wouldn't it be an Alpha though? Like Seokjin for example. I haven't heard of a pack with a beta leader."

Jungkook stopped working for Hoseok again. Thinking it over before he started to chuckle. "You think Wonho cares? He will pass down the job to someone who is worthy of it. As for Seokjin, I'm sure he is worthy but... I don't think he'll be staying long. I'm happy he came when he did but you can tell his heart is somewhere else." Jungkook shrugged at that while Hoseok sucked on his bottom lip before nodding. "Wow, kook." Hoseok walked over to wrap his arm around Jungkook.

"You're really growing up," Hoseok said with a genuine smile. Hoseok meant it because before Taehyung- Jungkook just seemed so lost, even in his 'relationship' with Mingyu. Jungkook was a cocky little boy still doing things a teenaged wolf would do until Taehyung came along and shaped him into the man he is now. Hoseok remembers a lot about Jungkook and the arguments they would get into for literally just breathing around each other. Now? Jungkook comes to him for advice and he couldn't ask for a better friend than Jungkook.

Jungkook shrugged Hoseok's arm off. "Shut up ugly." Jungkook proceeded back to his garbage picking while Hoseok stared at Jungkook with disbelief. After thinking all that about him? Okay, fuck him. "Coconut head ass," Hoseok mumbled underneath his breath in which had Jungkook smiling to himself since he did hear what Hoseok said. "Love you too Seok." Jungkook patted Hoseok's back.

"And we would be able to come to visit whenever we want?" Jimin asked Taehyung who was busy doing the laundry but did nod while he did so. "I don't know where we will be living but hopefully not right in the city. Somewhere not that close to here but not that far either. I don't know really but I have to leave before I can cause any more damage than I already have." Taehyung put Jungkook's shirt in a pile after folding it.

"Things happen for a reason Taehyung. It may not be the best reasons but- I believe that everything works out in the end." Jimin grabbed some of the clothing to help Taehyung who smiled and nodded. Taehyung then put the clothes aside once he heard Kaison crying in which he was quick to get onto his feet and walk to the bedroom where Kaison resided.

"Awe baby, did you have a nice nap? Come here." Taehyung cooed at the boy smothering his tears all over his face while being picked up from Taehyung who wiped his face before smothering him in kisses. Feeling the comforting feeling he would feel whenever Jungkook was around. "And uncle kookie is home." Taehyung chuckled while heading out of the room with Kaison who hugged Taehyung with his head rested on Taehyung's shoulder.