𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙔

Shifting back, Jungkook looked around for Taehyung yet again but this time found him behind the rock. "What are you doing there?" Jungkook asked, pulling up his pants. "Don't have clothes, gotta sleep here tonight." Taehyung spoke to Jungkook who laughed. "Told you to undress, dummy." The boy tossed over his black shirt.

"I would have preferred the pants." Taehyung snarled at Jungkook who raised an eyebrow. "An alpha walking around with just a shirt would be very, unlikely." Jungkook gave thought before shivering. "Besides, my omega wearing my shirt is always a bonus." Jungkook looked back at Taehyung who was trying to hide himself good with the oversized shirt. Still feeling utterly naked.

"Your omega is about to fuck you up." Taehyung retorted that had Jungkook snorting. "Yeah, i'm sure. Come on, lets get back." Jungkook grabbed at Taehyung's hand and pulled him forward causing the boy to slightly stumble. There Jungkook stood behind Taehyung just so his ass wouldn't be on display for every other wolf to see.

"I now know why you need a new set of underwear each week." Taehyung spoke from the sudden realization. Jungkook only rolling his eyes and began to walk with Taehyung, almost in a waddling form.

Taehyung walked into the house stomping his feet after he happened to bump into his father and Wonho who were checking the pack grounds and other pack members. There Jungkook got one hell of a stare before Taehyung explained in a very mixed up put together story that he just shifted for the first time.

Which was really a mood shifter once he told his father and Wonho so. Almost trying to make a whole conversation with Taehyung before Jungkook cleared his throat after noticing how uncomfortable Taehyung was being well— basically naked. "That was embarrassing." Taehyung looked back at Jungkook who shrugged. "I feel like I get a lot of those stares from your dad on the daily. Still scares me though."

Taehyung managed to smile with a light shake of his head. "It's weird though. Calling Korain dad. I've only ever called my dad.. Beomseok dad and now.." Taehyung scratched his head. "I can still visit my family though, right? Like.. after this bonding thing, you won't hold me hostage or anything-" Taehyung brought up the whole hostage thing since the books he got from his father did show how in charge an alpha really was.

Though, those were old ass books but still, it worried Taehyung just a little bit. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows while stepping towards Taehyung, his hands resting at Taehyung's waist. "You've been doing some reading huh. Those are the old times. I would never hold you hostage from your family or anyone. As long as I know where you go that is— just so I don't worry, y'know?" Jungkook huffed.

Taehyung was quick to nod with a smile. His hands snaked over to the nape of Jungkook's neck as Jungkook hummed. "Before we do the bonding, do you have any rules? The before and after part." Jungkook spoke a little low. Taehyung confused, stayed silent which had Jungkook making it clear to Taehyung. "Rules of sex and rules about us after we mate, smart one."

"Okay, don't at me like that. Not my fault you don't know how to be clear with your words." Taehyung became a little sassy towards Jungkook who clicked his tongue. "I'm sure gonna love being bonded to you for the next few decades of my life huh." The boy held firmly at Taehyung's waist. "Oh yeah, totally gonna love it." Taehyung rolled his eyes before he hummed. Thinking that he could make rules made it seem a little.. jail like? like he was a kid? Not sure.

"Why do we need rules? I understand sex terms but.. uh.. after the mating?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook had his eyes locked on the spot he would mark Taehyung before locking eyes with the boy. "It's not necessary but most mates choose to do so. To keep a balance between them as they say. Like Wonho and his mate, Wonho and Hyungwon have a rule to always tell each other where they are and where they are going, good or bad terms. Jimin and Hoseok have a rule that even through bad times, they will work through it even if it's severe."

Jungkook breathed out. "I could go on and on but there are a lot of mates I know." He clicked his tongue. Taehyung nibbled his lip before he played with Jungkook's hair. "Mating sounds like marriage, just with a twist." Taehyung spoke out which had Jungkook shrugging. "You can say that, yeah." The boy swiped his tongue over his lip. "Then, Jeon Jungkook. Our rule is death do us part. We are honest to each other no matter the conditions. We tell each other whatever is necessary and most importantly, we love and stand by each other until our last breath."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for the longest time before he cracked a smile. Nodding slowly, Jungkook agreed. "I like those rules. Till death do us part." Jungkook leaned in to whisper the words against Taehyung's lips. Taehyung being the one to connect their lips in which Jungkook responded to quite quickly.

The kiss was rather passionate, slow and soft. Although they did want each other in sinful ways, this was the best feeling. The passion between the two was more than enough. Jungkook's hands held firmly on Taehyung's waist while Taheyung moved closer and molded their lips perfectly together.

Slowly, Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the wall slowly but eventually. Bringing his knee up and between Taehyung's legs where he began to knee at the now growing bulge. A gasp came from the older within the kiss, giving Jungkook the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue into the hot heat and explore the taste of Taehyung, in which he loved.

Though it didn't last long until Jungkook pulled away. The boy pulled away to look at the slightly wrecked male. Panting with swollen lips, drool running down from his corner lip. "I've surely got myself a beautiful pup." Jungkook spoke slowly, his index finger running down Taehyung's chin before he began to kiss delicately down to Taehyung's neck.

There he licked a long stripe, crooning at the scent Taehyung gave off but also because Taehyung got a little tense. Rubbing circles at Taehyung's hips, Jungkook lightly grazed his canines over the scent gland. A whimper was heard from Taehyung who grabbed onto Jungkook's shoulder, the teeth grazing causing shivers to run down Taehyung's back. This was going to be fun.